This Sea Ray Amberjack has been marina-maintained, run by an avid boater. Powered by the optional MerCruiser 7.4L Big Blocks, and bundled with Bravo III outdrives, she provides a speedy cruise. Features include a radar arch, windlass, and underwater lights. The owner has maintained this 29AJ with an open wallet, and it is priced to move . . . Don't miss your opportunity!
• Interior Soft Goods Replaced '10
• Sleeps 5
• Pressurized Hot/Cold Water
• Vacu-Flush Head w/ Full Shower
• Kenyon Alcohol/Electric Stove
• Norcold Refrigerator
• Corian Counters
• Ample Storage Throughout.
• Gunwale Rod Holders
• Rod Storage
• Radar Arch w/ Rocket Launchers
• Removable Aft Seat
• Fishing Package
• Wet Bar
• Salt & Fresh Washdown
• Walk-Thru Windshield
• LED Cockpit Lights.
• Raytheon RL70 Chartplotter w/ Radar
• Raytheon VHF
• Bennett Trim Tabs
• Lowrance Digital Depthfinder
• 12v Receptacle
• Hot Water Heater
• New Interstate Deep Cycle Marine Batteries
• ProTech 30amp Marine Battery Charger
• 30 Amp Shorepower Cable
• Air Conditioning
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Our Sea Ray listing is a great opportunity to purchase a very nice 29' Amberjack. She is currently listed with United Yacht Sales broker Mordy Miltz who can answer all questions about the boat for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team of professional yacht brokers to schedule a showing. There are many yachts listed for sale on the MLS each with a different history. We look forward to helping you complete your search for the perfect boat or yacht for sale.
United is the largest professional yacht brokerage firm in the world with over 150 yacht brokers in our network. By listing your boat or yacht for sale with us, all 150+ brokers on our team will be notified immediately which greatly increases the chances that your boat may sell before it ever even hits the market. With hundreds of used boats and yachts sold each year, there is no better team than United to help with the listing and sale of your vessel.
Buying a boat or yacht can be a daunting experience with so many available boats on the market. Let the team at United take the guesswork out of your boat search by enlisting one of our professional yacht brokers. Not only will we listen to your needs about budget, docking and storage, and how you plan on using your new boat, but we will do the research for you by looking through the MLS, researching the history of every listing, and negotiating on your behalf. From survey to acceptance, the team at United Yacht Sales is with you every step of the way.