Therapy is a Sea Ray 51' 510 Sundancer listed for sale with United Yacht Broker Matt Parson. Matt can be reached at 1-251-599-1309 to answer any questions you may have on this boat. United Yacht Sales is a professional brokerage firm that has experience listing and selling all types of Express Cruiser and similar boats. With over 165 yacht brokers worldwide, we have the largest network of boat buyers and sellers in the industry.
This is the only Cummins powered 510 Sundancer on the market!
Introduced in 2000, the 510 Sundancer was an impressive display of Sea Ray's world-class design and engineering skills. The Sundancer's wide beam hull results in a surprisingly spacious interior, positively loaded with luxury features.
• Two-stateroom layout
• Vast main salon with high-gloss cherry joinery, deep pile carpeting, and a posh Ultra-leather sofa with electrically operated slide-out bed.
• To port is a home-size galley with Corian counters, hideaway mini-bar and copious storage.
• Forward, the large master stateroom features an island double berth, vanity with sink, and private en-suite head. (Both heads have separate stall showers.)
• Guest stateroom is to starboard and aft of the master. It offers 2 oversized bunks with a closet and head access.
• The air-conditioned cockpit, with its wraparound helm console, retractable sun pad and stylish hardtop, offers seating for a small crowd.
• Additional features include a central vacuum system, underwater exhausts, and anchor washdown.
Owner will consider trades
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.