The 2008 240 Sundancer is built for comfort and luxury cruising. Don’t let her size fool you! From the swim platform to the windlass at the bow, there is plenty of space for entertaining and relaxing. The original 5.0L Mercruiser MPI w/ Bravo III outdrive had a complete overhaul and was rebuilt in 2017. Currently, the engine has only 55 hours! Owner has meticulously serviced and maintained this boat at an upscale marina. This Sundancer has been lightly used over the years, primarily to go to the beach and/or restaurant hopping. With her delightful and pristine cabin look, you’ll feel right at home. Call today for a showing!
The V-berth fills the bill as a comfortable berth at night. When you remove the filler cushion (and stow conveniently in dedicated storage), it converts to a cushy sofa for daytime relaxation. Bring out the dining table, and four can comfortably dine.
There’s no lack of convenience in the galley of this cruiser. Overnighting or even extended weekend stays are possible with standards like dual voltage refrigerator, microwave, plentiful storage in cherry wood cabinets and optional stove.
The large cockpit is perfect for friendly gatherings. The portside conversation area features a swing-out table with double seat and to starboard is a convenient wet bar with designated area for a carry-on cooler.
• Standard MerCruiser® 5.0L MPI Bravo III (55 Hours)
• Entertaining cockpit design with designated conversation area and portside swing-out table
• 12V AM/FM single CD Clarion® stereo
• Fully enclosed fiberglass head
• Standard microwave and dual voltage refrigerator in galley
• Convertible V-berth and dinette with dedicated storage for table and filler cushions
• Cherry wood-finish interior cabinetry
• Standard 110V-30 amp shore power for battery charger, receptacles, and optional 7,000 BTU air conditioning/heating
Camper Canvas Package:
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Our Sea Ray listing is a great opportunity to purchase a very nice 24' 240 Sundancer. She is currently listed with United Yacht Sales broker Henry Prolo who can answer all questions about the boat for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team of professional yacht brokers to schedule a showing. There are many yachts listed for sale on the MLS each with a different history. We look forward to helping you complete your search for the perfect boat or yacht for sale.
United is the largest professional yacht brokerage firm in the world with over 150 yacht brokers in our network. By listing your boat or yacht for sale with us, all 150+ brokers on our team will be notified immediately which greatly increases the chances that your boat may sell before it ever even hits the market. With hundreds of used boats and yachts sold each year, there is no better team than United to help with the listing and sale of your vessel.
Buying a boat or yacht can be a daunting experience with so many available boats on the market. Let the team at United take the guesswork out of your boat search by enlisting one of our professional yacht brokers. Not only will we listen to your needs about budget, docking and storage, and how you plan on using your new boat, but we will do the research for you by looking through the MLS, researching the history of every listing, and negotiating on your behalf. From survey to acceptance, the team at United Yacht Sales is with you every step of the way.