Like new Scout 275 Dorado
Scout combines the best family friendly and fishing features in this well layed out vessel. Twin four stroke 200 HP Yamaha outboards offer speed, economy and reliability.
Only 33 hours.
Comfortable seating in the bow while all seating in the cockpit folds out of the way for serious fishing.
Options include largest possible Garmin GPS Display, radar, autopilot and upgraded stereo system.
HULL DECK AND COCKPIT
▪ Self-bailing Cockpit
▪ LED Cockpit Courtesy Rope Lighting
▪ 316 SS Bow Recessed Grab Rails
▪ Forward Folding Bow Table
▪ 316 SS Spring Line Cleats
▪ Swim Platform w/ Flexiteek
▪ Wave Gate w/ Fold Away Stern Seat
▪ Shrink Wrap
▪ SS Windshield Header
▪ Built-in 176 Quart Cooler
▪ Large Cockpit Fishing Area
▪ Port / Stbd in Floor Fish Box w/ Diaphragm Pump
▪ (4) SS Flush Mount Rod Holders
▪ (1) 25 Gallon Aft Bait Well
▪ (4) Horizontal Rod Storage
▪ Battery Charger
▪ Breast Plate
▪ Vertical Windlass w/ Polished Stainless Anchor
Roller, Anchor Road & Chain
▪ (5) Tackle Drawers at Helm
▪ Custom Fiberglass Built-in Hardtop
w/ (4) Flush Mount Rod Holders, LED Rope
Light & LED Spreader Lights (fwd & aft)
w/ SS Hand Rails
▪ 13" SS Finger Grip Wheel w/
▪ Fusion AM/FM Stereo w/ IPOD Jack
▪ LED Lights in Cockpit
▪ Walk Thru Door
▪ Safety Locker w/ Toolkit & Fire Ext.
▪ Cockpit Sink
▪ Console Storage
▪ Fresh Water Wash Down / Shower
▪ Hydraulic Steering
▪ Stainless Rub Rail w/ Logo
▪ Deluxe Fiberglass Back Captains Chairs
w/ Arm Rests
▪ Fresh Water Wash Down w/ 15 Gallon Tank
▪ Raw Water Wash Down
▪ Navigational Light
▪ Hydraulic Steering w/ Tilt
▪ Trim Tabs
▪ C-Zone Digital Switching
▪ Completely Private w/ Locking Door
▪Self Contained Porcelain Head
▪ Opening Porthole
▪ Vanity / Sink / Shower
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.