2016 Scout 251 XS
This 2016 Scout 251 XS Center Console is powered by a Yamaha 300 HP Four Stroke F300XCA with 350 hours. Also included is a 2015 Magic Tilt Trailer.
• 100 % Hand Laid Fiberglass Construction
• Closed Cell Foam Flotation
• Self Bailing Cockpit
• Sea Star Hydraulic Steering
• Large Anchor Locker
• Bow Storage
• Port & Stbd Lockable Rod / Storage Boxes
• Console Seat
• JBL AM/FM Stereo w/ IPOD Jack
• Vertical Console Rod Racks (Port & Stbd)
• Leaning Post Aerated Bait Well
• Stbd Lighted Aerated Bait Well w/ High Speed Pick Up
• Lighted Rear Deck Aerated / Recirculating Release Well
• (4) Stainless Flush Mount Rod Holders
• Battery Select Switch
• Shrink Wrap
• Transom Ladder
• Trim Tabs
The industry’s first true inshore/offshore fishing boat in the 25’ category: the 251 XS.
The 251 XS, with forward seating, was designed to be a “hybrid” model capable of handling and performing in both inshore and offshore waters. This model has a draft of approximately 13” for backwater fishing; while the proud bow, hull design, depth and freeboard allow it to slice through offshore waves while keeping you dry.
Standard features include a large anchor locker, port and starboard lockable rod storage boxes, high performance leaning post with rod holders, transom ladder and trim tabs. Optional features include rear deck jump seat cushions, cayenne upholstery upgrade package, port aerated bait well and a porta potti just to name a few.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
42' Scout 42 LXF 2019
St Petersburg, Florida, United States