If you have not had the opportunity to experience the San Juan 48, we implore you to do so. We would love to share the story of how San Juan came about and produced one of what we believe is one of the best built down east boats in the industry.
This particular 2006 San Juan SJ48 Express has been kept undercover and captain-maintained. She has been loved on and deeply cared for by this owner. She was previously known as Bright Finish.
We believe her engine service to be up to date. Her most recent service was completed in June 2020. Her list of upgrades seems to be endless with the majority of the upgrades completed since 2016 including but not limited to the Garmin electronics suite with a new dash (no filler plates), Sat TV, Fusion entertainment system, and the color touchscreen MTU display.
The owner instructs the captain to have her ready to strike out on any adventure at a moment's notice and she shows as such!
FEARLESS key features include (but are not limited to):
- Full service recently completed (oil and oil filters, fuel filters, air filters, and zinc) on both engines, transmission, and generator in June 2020 *UPGRADE
- Replaced aftercooler (elective as a result of age not a result of a failure) June 2020 *UPGRADE
- Arrid Bilge System installed in July 2020 *UPGRADE
- Aft Lexan cockpit enclosure replaced August 2019 *UPGRADE
- All exterior brightwork received 10 coats of varnish and 4 coats of clear awlgrip April 2019 (remember she is kept undercover) *UPGRADE
- Cabin headliner replaced in September 2018; Wheelhouse in 2015 *UPGRADE
- Last bottom job completed in August 2018 (Biocop premium Sea Hawk paint)
- Village Marine Watermaker (600 gal/day)
- Aft mooring cover was replaced in summer of 2018
- Air Conditioning Chillers(2) last replaced under warranty October of 2018
- CXP for the chillers (remote in the dash) installed in August 2017 *UPGRADE
- Wedge grill for improved air circulation in the wheelhouse installed in August 2017 *UPGRADE
- Installed new 18,000 BTU air handler at the wheelhouse in July 2017 *UPGRADE
- Panoptix PS60 Down Xducer installed in August 2016 *UPGRADE
- Garmin GT51M-THP CHIRP sonar installed in August 2016 *UPGRADE
- Props scan last completed June 2017
- MTU touchscreen colored display installed in April 2016 *UPGRADE
- Garmin GPSMap 7616 installed in March 2016 *UPGRADE
- Garmin GPSMap 7616XSV installed in March 2016 *UPGRADE
- Garmin GHP Reactor Hydraulic Corepack with SmartPump installed in March 2016 *UPGRADE
- Fusion MS-NRX200i installed in March 2016 *UPGRADE
- Fusion MS-UD750 AM/FM/Sirius Ready installed in March 2016 *UPGRADE
- Garmin GMI 20 bright 4” color display installed in March 2016 *UPGRADE
- Garmin GXM52 SiriusXM Marine receiver installed in March 2016 *UPGRADE
- Garmin BlueChart g2 SD Vision installed in March 2016 *UPGRADE
- KVH TracVision TV5 with IP-enabled TV-Hub A installed in March 2016 *UPGRADE
- New dashboard to accommodate new electronics installed in June 2016 *UPGRADE
- Garmin VHF 200 radio installed in November 2015 *UPGRADE
- Garmin GHC 20 repeater installed in 2015 *UPGRADE
- AIS 600 installed in November 2015 *UPGRADE
- GMR 424 xHD/426 xHD pedestal installed in November 2015 *UPGRADE
- Hull last painted Flag Blue fall of 2015
- (2) 15-inch Samsung cabin TVs *UPGRADE
- Galley Corian countertops *UPGRADE
- Teak cockpit
- Bow and stern thrusters with wireless remote
- Removal davit and tender garage
- Twin Detroit Diesel/MTU Series 60 engines
- Northern Lights 12 kW generator
- Sun pads
...and many more!
Call us to schedule an appointment with her!
Power & Motor Yacht Article: https://bitly.com/2RnhHe0 United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Nashville Yacht Brokers. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel