Ranger Tugs are known for their attractive looks, comfort, and standard features that are normally options on other boats. Lucille is a flag blue beauty ready for your next cruise. She is loaded with features that add comfort and class to your adventures.
- Air Conditioning Reverse Cycle Heat (see disclosures below) 16,000 BTU main cabin, 12,000 BTU master
- Anchor Package 22# anchor, 50’ HT chain, 200’ line
- Autopilot Garmin with remote
- Bimini top with boot.
- LED lighting
- Generator, Onan 5KW with sound shield
- Garmin 7212 GPS chart, depth finder
- Garmin AIS 300
- Solar panel
- Transom rails with gate
- Safety kit, fenders, lines, flares, life jackets etc.
- Solid Surface countertop gallery matches head
- Thruster wireless remote - bow and stern
- Satellite TV KVH
- Fusion stereo with Bluetooth
- Length 29'
- Length Overall (w/swim step) 33' 0"
- Beam 10' 0"
- Draft 28"
- Weight, Dry 9,250 lbs
- Water Capacity 70 gals.
- Holding Tank Capacity 40 gals.
- Fuel Capacity (Main tank) 120 gals.
- Performance Volvo 260 HP D4 common rail diesel engine, 375 original hours
- Bow and stern thrusters
- Single lever, electronic shift and throttle control
- Anchor locker, SS self launching bow roller
- Batteries (6) with charging relays, crossover
- Battery charger, inverter 50 amp
- Bilge pump, (2) 12V automatic, 1000 gph
- Bonded 12V electrical system
- Cabin Heater (engine)
- CO Monitor (2)
- Cockpit convenience center, sink and cooler Companion seat, double forward facing
- Courtesy lights, cockpit entry step, side and bow Dinette, salon, converts to bed, high/low table, sleeps 2 Electrical Panels AC/DC
- Enclosed head shower and sink
- Engine control panel w /full instrumentation
- Entertainment ctr, Master stateroom DVD, CD, 24" TV
- Fiberglass cockpit liner, self bailing w /non-skid Forward opening deck hatch.
- Hatches (5), pilothouse roof, opening with screens
- Horns-dual trumpet
- Hot water tank, 6 Gallon
- Inverter 2500 watt Pro Mariner
- Composting Head
- Mast, 50" stainless steel, hinged
- Midship stateroom, double berth, privacy door.
- Navigation lights, with light boards
- Oven, propane, two burner cooktop.
- Pilothouse door, stbd side, sliding, locking
- Portlights, brass, opening with hooks
- Refrigerator and separate wine cooler, 12V DC
- Rod holders (2)
- Rudder, bronze.
- Salon entertainment center, 19" overhead TV /DVD.
- Shorepower 30 amp/115V, w 50' cord.
- Single-lever engine control.
- Sinks (4), water system w/demand pump.
- Sport rack with stainless steel ladder.
- Spotlight, 6" remote control.
- Stereo, Fusion AM/FM CD Player /MP3
- Storage lockers, cabin, w /teak louvered doors.
- Swim platform, fiberglass with 4 rung ladder and fenders.
- Teak and holly carpet in cockpit.
- Thrusters, bow and stem
- Transom door
- Trim tabs, hydraulic
- Diesel power
- Co Monitors (2), 12V
- Courtesy lights, cockpit entry step and walkways
- Dual trumpet electric horn
- Illuminated compasses (2)
- Navigation lights, with light boards
- Spotlight w/remote control
- VHF radio (dual station), Garmin with ant., DSC capable
- Window defrosters
- Entertainment center, master stateroom with TV/DVD
- Entertainment center, salon with overhead TV/DVD
- Fusion stereo system, (8) speakers, iPod adapter
- Bonded electrical system
- Bronze rudder, propeller, and thru-hulls
- Fiberglass cockpit liner, self-bailing w/non-skid
- Fiberglass stringer S.S. cleats, rails, ext. hardware
- Teak and Holly cabin sole
- Vinylester barrier coat (hull)
During a recent inspection, it was discovered that the heating portion of the reverse-cycle air conditioners was not working. Price has been adjusted accordingly.
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by RCR Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel