Annabella is a President 58' Motoryacht currently listed for sale on the market. While this boat is not currently listed with United Yacht Sales, our team is happy to work on your behalf in the research and potential sale of the vessel. Our commitment to our clients is to find the best yacht available that fits the their needs, no matter where its listed. United is a professional yacht brokerage firm that has experience listing and selling all types of Motor Yachts and similar boats.
ANNABELLA is brand new to the market. The build quality is far superior to what one would expect at this price point. The boat's layout is roomy; the aft deck, flybridge, salon and two staterooms with ensuite heads are all proportioned generously. The master suite features sliding glass door access out to the teak swim platform. This boat was purchased from the yacht's original build clients in the fall of 2016. Over the years, usage has been low, and ANNABELLA has always been maintained well by her two owners. This boat works perfectly for cruising, resting at anchor, or even living onboard at the dock. Please view our virtual tour for a closer look at ANNABELLA. https://yachtprofile.com/55president
Rarely does a brokerage vessel come onto the market that offers so much quality at this price. In fact, if you were to scour the US market, you'd quickly realize there are only a handful of similar age and size vessels for sale at anywhere near this price. None of the boats on that short list compare to the build quality or finish of this President Yacht. President Yachts of Taiwan is a highly regarded and experienced builder. Today President offers many new models in build ranging from 30 - 150' LOA.
"ANNABELLA" is offered by her second owner. The original build clients enjoyed light use of this vessel over the years in the Bahamas where she was carefully maintained by the owner's fulltime yacht crew. This boat sold for the first time in November 2016 and the current owner has used the boat for family trips around Florida. Today her main engines and generator have low hours and the gelcoat exterior shines. The interior of this boat shows well thanks to her higher end joiner work and teak & holly soles. In terms of space, ANNABELLA is comfortable and would serve well as a floating home. Twin MAN diesels cruise efficiently at hull speed and top speed is 20 knots.
Please take a moment to view the virtual tour on ANNABELLA. https://yachtprofile.com/55president Cut and paste the tour link into a new web browser. Also, please do scrutinize the photos. I shot the photography personally, in January 2020 and I can speak more about the condition of this boat.
ANNABELLA lives on a floating dock, so boarding onto her oversized swim platform is straightforward. One step up from the platform is the lower aft deck. This deck connects to the master stateroom via a smart looking stainless-steel sliding glass door. Steps found on the port side will take you up five steps to the covered teak aft deck. This space is large and completely enclosed from the weather. The aft deck features a round table, chairs, and wet bar. Doors on port and starboard separate the aft deck from the side decks. Side decks are wide enough to be safe and useable. All the metal safety and handrails are of good quality. Access to the flybridge is found on the port side of the aft deck. Walk up six steps to the large flybridge. There are two helm seats plus a large lounging area aft of the helm seats. The tender and davit are found on the aft section of the bridge. This entire area is shaded by a hardtop and enclosed with isinglass.
The interior of this boat is spacious and in good condition. The wood joiner work is fine, and the interior has aged well. The soles are Teak & Holly and the flooring also shows well. The two staterooms are situated at opposite ends of the boat with galley and salon located between the Master and VIP Staterooms. Engine room access is found via door in the galley. This is a crawl in engine room and the space is carpeted.
• Twin MAN 2840LE401 diesels. 800 HP
• ZF Transmission with 2.07:1 Reduction
• 1995 Northern Lights 20kw diesel generator
• Bow Thruster
• Bennett trim tabs
• Glendenning Engine Controls and Synchronizer
• Stainless Steel exhaust risers with FRP silencer
• DC system 12/24 volt
• Main battery bank for engines, generator and house
• Auxiliary battery bank located forward
• Three battery chargers: 10-amp guest, 100-amp charger, and Professional Mariner charger
• Main engines are equipped with self-regulating alternators
• AC system 125/250 volt
• 50-amp shore chord with connections port and starboard
• Inline coaxial transmission with straight shaft
• 50 mm stainless steel shafts with stainless shaft coupling
• Dripless shaft seals
• Forged bronze shaft struts are bolted to hull
• Twin bronze 4 bladed propellers
• Fuel: total of 5 aluminum tanks
• Tank fills located on port side
• Tank fitting is stainless steel
• All fuel lines are marked, well routed and in good condition
• Each engine has twin RACOR MA 500 filters
• Fuel transfer located along the forward bulkhead
• Water capacity is 100 gallons
• Boat is equipped with a Watermaker
• Waste tank capacity is 50 gallons
• Dual Fortress FX-85 Anchors with chain and nylon rode
• Two Maxwell electric vertical windlass with gypsy and capstan
• 8 stainless steel cleats
• Single anchor locker with drain
• Owner’s personal items