Lady Aileen is a 1985 Perry 41 sloop, regularly maintained, in Subic Bay Yacht Club.
Registered on the British SSR in the U.K. (easily changed).
• Yanmar 4JH 2CE engine with 1000 hours, new engine around ten years ago
• Additional 12 and 240 volt fridge under the fwd V‐berth
• Main 12V isotherm top‐loading fridge freezer
• 2 KVA gasoline Honda generator
• Aluminum bottom RIB 3.1 M, new two years ago
• Yamaha 15HP 2‐stroke outboard
• Chinese 5HP outboard as back‐up
• Equipment fitted new in 2017 includes: 2 x new 120 watt solar panels; 4 x new
Trojan deep cycle batteries; 100M of 10mm anchor chain.
• All teak decks removed in 2016 and complete top sides re‐glassed & painted;
interior varnished and headlining replaced
• New steel port side fuel tank fitted in January 2016, capacity of both tanks 400 Ltrs
• Two stainless water tanks, capacity around 450 ltrs
• Last haul out in January 2017
• All sails on good condition and spare stay sail, spinnaker included also
• Many engine spares included, spare prop also
• Six pieces life jackets
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.