Significant price reduction on this beautiful and spacious 92 Paragon make her an extremely attractive investment:
• Original owner
• Extremely low hours
• 4 staterooms
• Spacious, well-equipped crew quarters.
• Generous side decks for ease of handling
• Port and starboard wing stations
• Enclosed bridge enclosure new in 2020
• Versatile cockpit with excellent lazarette storage
• Captain maintained
• Stabilized and extremely quiet underway
If you are looking for a motoryacht with the bonus of a cockpit, and all the right features, you will not be disappointed in this beautiful 92. All trades considered.
Easy to see at our Chandlers Cove office and docks. Call today to schedule a showing or a virtual tour!
Entering from the swim step, the 92 PARAGON COCKPIT features a fantastic cockpit with aft facing seating and a wet bar to starboard, a perfect set up for swimming, diving and entertaining alike. Moving forward up a few stairs you enter the spacious al fresco dining area complete with refrigeration for beverages. The overhead is adorned with beautiful teak accents.
Through a Freeman weathertight door forward you enter the salon. The salon boasts 7 ½ foot high Coffered ceilings complemented by electric window treatments and beautiful hardwood floors. Aft to starboard you will find a well-appointed wet bar. Along the port side is a stylish and comfortable sofa. Forward is the entertainment center with a large TV on a lift to starboard.
Up a step forward the nicely outfitted galley is to port with plenty of Sub-Zero refrigeration and Wolf gas cook-top with electric oven. The galleys well thought out design features an exterior door leading directly on to the port exterior deck for ease of provisioning and the removal of trash.
Starboard of the galley you will find the spacious day head with ample space and storage.
Moving forward you enter the pilothouse that is sure to impress. The spacious pilothouse provides a wonderful gathering spot while cruising with ample seating for passengers, a forward-facing settee for six, and two Stidd chairs for the comfortable operation of the yacht. The visibility is truly world class. The helm is outfitted with Garmin electronics.
Up a staircase to starboard, you will find the flybridge and boat deck. Forward is the helm station with twin Stidd chairs and wing stations to either side. To port is a great chaise lounge style built in seat. Just aft is a well-equipped full bar area with BBQ grille and a generous booth seating area for eight guests. Aft of the dining area, the large built-in sun pad with tons of storage and a large boat deck capable of handling a 17’ tender.
The bow is accessed from the wide walk around side decks from the aft or the pilothouse doors. On the foredeck, there is a booth seating area for 6 that can be converted to a large sun pad. Just aft of the seating is two large storage lockers for the lines, fenders and deck gear.
Three guest cabins are accessed from the pilothouse via a staircase to starboard. All three cabins feature en-suite heads with showers. The v-berth and starboard cabins feature queen berths while the port cabin offers a single berth with an optional Pullman berth.
The master cabin is accessed via a private staircase on the forward starboard side of the salon. The foyer to the master cabin provides a laundry center with separate washer and dryer. The master cabin features a centerline king bed, separate closets and an expansive head with twin sinks. This room is filled with natural light provided from the large hull windows.
The crew quarters are accessed either from the hatch in the cockpit or the watertight door on the port side of the deckhouse. On the starboard side of the crew quarters is the captain’s cabin with queen berth and en-suite head. To port is the crew cabin with twin bunks and en-suite head. forward in the crew’s quarters is the crew mess with a laundry center with separate washer and dryer and access to the engine room.
• Twin MAN V-8 1200 bhp diesel engines with ZF #665a electronic marine reduction gears using a Sea Torque enclosed shaft system and torsional coupling vibration dampening system (232 hours)
• Engines mounted on “Rubber Design” soft vibration dampening mounts, engine installation shall be approved by the engine manufacturer, during installation and at sea trials
• American built #316 stainless steel exhaust risers, connecting to custom spray nozzles and premium super 60 silencers & underwater exhausts, all built by Marine Exhaust systems
• Aquamet #22 or equivalent (3”) propeller shafts in conjunction with “Sea Torque” control system
• Water cooled exhaust system with 6” bypass hose and tubes aft
• Dual Racor 75/1000 fuel filters/water separators with vacuum gauges for each engine
• RCI fuel purifiers (RCM 800) for each engine installed in line before Racors with water sensor kits for both main engines and gen sets (1 RCI services 3 gen sets)
• Bronze “V” struts and “I” struts (per “Sea Torque” plan)
• “Tides” dripless rudder shafts
• Glendenning: model 2003 (4) electronic engine controls at flybridge and pilothouse and (2) remote control for aft deck, bow trunk, and pilothouse
• Dual hydraulic power assisted steering system
• Two 4” dia. Posts S.S. foil section streamlined rudders
• Engine room start/stop panels with gauges
• Visual and audio alarms for engine systems at pilothouse
• LED interior overhead lighting throughout interior
• (3) Custom Fisher Panda 25 kw diesel generators with exhaust silencers, sound shield and custom gas/water separators (375, 328, 365 hours)
• (4) “Odyssey” PC 1700 drycell batteries for main engine and generator start (2 ea. Engine)
• (2) “Odyssey” PC 1200 drycell batteries for 24 vdc to 12 vdc converter back up batteries
• (16) “Life Line” 6 volt batteries for ships 24 volt dc service system
• (2) “Xantrex” 4kw/120 amp inverter/chargers
• Charles 24 volt battery charger for main engine batteries
• Charles 24 volt back up battery charger for service batteries
• (2) Newmar 24v to 12v converters (per plan)
• (2) 75 amp (engine alternators) for charging engine start batteries
• (2) 120 amp (large frame engine alternators) for charging ships service batteries
• (2) ASEA frequency converters
• (2) 100 amp Marinco shore power 125/250 vac connections port and stbd aft on Glendenning cable masters
• (2) 100’ 125/250 amp shore power cords on Glendenning cable masters
• 100 amp Marinco shore power 125/250 vac connection fwd stbd trunk
• AC & DC backlit distribution/circuit breaker panels with digital amp & voltmeters
• Shielded wiring for stereo/TV speaker systems
• Color-coded high quality shielded co-ax with proper crimp on connectors for TV’s and misc.
• Electrolysis and bonding system with copper strapping connected to (2) zinc plates @ transom
• Newmar ground shoe for nav. Equipment ground
• AC duplex receptacles through-out with GFI protection in dedicated areas
• “BEP” vapor proof battery selector switches
• “Exalto” heavy duty variable speed windshield wiper system
• International navigation lights
• “ACR” high-intensity spotlights with single station controls
All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.