Miss Anna is a Offshore Yachts 85' Voyager currently listed for sale on the market. While this boat is not currently listed with United Yacht Sales, our team is happy to work on your behalf in the research and potential sale of the vessel. Our commitment to our clients is to find the best yacht available that fits the their needs, no matter where its listed. United is a professional yacht brokerage firm that has experience listing and selling all types of Motor Yachts and similar boats.
Come aboard at the Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show Oct. 30th - Nov, 3rd located at LOM Dock B
Naval Architect William Crealock and Offshore Yachts primary goal when designing this handsome long-range cruiser was to meet the demands for maximum comfort, safety, and flexible usability. Thoughtfully designed from the keel up, the Voyager easily exceeds these criteria. Whether at anchor or underway, the Voyager has an extremely soft, comfortable, and easy motion. Voyager is the ultimate expression of the Offshore motto ‐ "The softest ride on the water.”
Just Completed Annual Haul Out - 08/21/2019
The next owner of "Miss Anna" will benefit from unparalleled maintenance of this highly successful Bill Crealock design and the careful constant updating of all systems will insure that going forward with the new owners, there will be a most rewarding experience indeed. The last major updates include a complete Awlgrip paint job that looks like it was just applied, updating of the Nautical Structures crane, TNT swim platform, engine and generator full service, as well as 120,000 BTU chilled water A/C & heating systems.
The captain and most diligent crew have maintained Miss Anna to a standard far above any vessel of this type that has ever been offered, period!! Viewed from the dock, entire interior, engine room, and full owner and guest quarters....If you didn't know Miss Anna was built in 2007, you would guess that she is perhaps 3 or 4 years old, max!
View the photos, video and virtual tour...I suggest that if you get aboard, she will exceed all of your expectations in every category and you will be standing aboard a most successful timeless design that is still built today...The legend of Bill Crealock continues for a reason: It works in form and function better than anything in it's category.
• Twin Disc electronic engine controls with hand‐held remote and thruster functions
• Fiberglass radar mast with deck flood lights
• Stainless ladder from boat deck to wheelhouse roof with stainless Manship hatch
• 1 1/4" 316 stainless steel handrails with 3/4" 316 stainless steel lifelines at boat deck
• Covered FRP sink with corrosion resistant pull‐out faucet
• Under-counter refrigerator
• Two Gaggenau stainless electric grills at
boat deck with stainless steel heat shield
and Manship hatches above
• Teak ventilation slats inside exterior cabinets and seats
• Boat deck drained to waterline with integral drains and scuppers
• Teak flag staff with stainless steel mounting socket
• Fresh‐water wash-down outlet at starboard cabinet• Poly planar waterproof speakers at boat deck with volume controls
• Upper and lower bunks
• Cedar hanging lockers
• 15" sharp Aquos LCD TV
• Two 110v reading lights over berth with dimmer
• One Marine Air 12,000btu insulated air handler
• One opening stainless‐steel port light powder coated to match gel coat
• Halogen overhead Cantalupi lighting with dimmer control
• Polk Audio speaker system with volume control
• High quality carpet with sound pad
• 2nd crew cabin with single berth
• 6‐inch magnetic compass at wheelhouse
• Eight 1‐inch braided dock lines
• 6 Polyfoam heavy duty fenders
• 6 Fireboy clean agent fire extinguishers
• Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors/alarms (with self‐contained batteries)
• 12 Safeguard life jackets
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This Offshore Yachts listing is a great opportunity to purchase a very nice 85' Voyager. While this listing is not actively listed with United Yacht Sales, our team would be happy to reach out to the current broker and find the history on the boat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team of professional yacht brokers to schedule a showing. There are many yachts listed for sale on the MLS each with a different history. We look forward to helping you complete your search for the perfect boat or yacht for sale.
United is the largest professional yacht brokerage firm in the world with over 150 yacht brokers in our network. By listing your boat or yacht for sale with us, all 150+ brokers on our team will be notified immediately which greatly increases the chances that your boat may sell before it ever even hits the market. With hundreds of used boats and yachts sold each year, there is no better team than United to help with the listing and sale of your vessel.
Buying a boat or yacht can be a daunting experience with so many available boats on the market. Let the team at United take the guesswork out of your boat search by enlisting one of our professional yacht brokers. Not only will we listen to your needs about budget, docking and storage, and how you plan on using your new boat, but we will do the research for you by looking through the MLS, researching the history of every listing, and negotiating on your behalf. From survey to acceptance, the team at United Yacht Sales is with you every step of the way.
90' Offshore Yachts Voyager 2013
Newport Beach, California, United States