PRICE ON APPLICATION
Offshore yachts are designed and built with an attention to detail that is remarkable.The more you know about boats the more you'll appreciate Offshore's demanding standardsof quality. It's not until you've made a difficult passage in rough seas that you will trulyappreciate Offshore's maxim "The softest ride on the water." This isn't just an advertising slogan; it is the result of superior design translating directly into increased comfort, safety,and value. Details like recessed hull portlights, molded side-deck overheads, and fully finished,deck-hatch undersides tell the knowledgeable buyer a lot about the level of craftsmanship thathas gone into every Offshore. These are yachts that invite comparison with other well-knownbrands, some of which cost hundreds of thousands more but still don't measure up to Offshore'sstandards. Take a close look at an Offshore and the features that place it at the top of its class. The largest yacht in the Offshore series which offers four large staterooms ensuite, plus generous crew quarters for three. Fuel capacity which allows for long range cruising to remote areas in all weather and sea conditions. As with most Offshore models the factory is very flexible with individual needs and layout choices, as well as traditional or more modern stylized interiors.
Offshore Hull Design: Deep, finely-veed forward section allows a smooth, knife-like water entry,
cutting cleanly through seas, achieving extraordinary directional stability, and virtually eliminating
slapping and pounding. Thus - "The softest ride on the water."
• Standard Power: Twin C18 Caterpillar 1,015hp engines / Twin 30kW NL generators
• ABT 12-foot roll-fin hydraulic stabilizers
• 50hp bow thruster & 40hp stern thruster
• ZF Joystick controls at four stations
• 1,400gpd reverse osmosis Sea Recovery watermaker
• 2,500lb Nautical Structures hydraulic cable, boom, and rotation davit
• Marine Air 120,000btu expansion A/C and heat system
• Energy saving LED lighting package
• SeaTorque enclosed shaft system reduces noise, increases fuel efficiency
• Three Stidd helm chairs in wheelhouse
• High-polish, welded, stainless-steel engine beds set in Chockfast
• Engine room & aft deck video camera systems
• LED TVs in salon (40" w/ Auton elec. lift), staterooms, & forward lounge
• Maretron ship’s monitoring system
• Included: Freight, duty, commissioning, and $85K decor allowance
This Offshore Yachts listing is a great opportunity to purchase a very nice 85' Motoryacht. While this listing is not actively listed with United Yacht Sales, our team would be happy to reach out to the current broker and find the history on the boat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team of professional yacht brokers to schedule a showing. There are many yachts listed for sale on the MLS each with a different history. We look forward to helping you complete your search for the perfect boat or yacht for sale.
United is the largest professional yacht brokerage firm in the world with over 150 yacht brokers in our network. By listing your boat or yacht for sale with us, all 150+ brokers on our team will be notified immediately which greatly increases the chances that your boat may sell before it ever even hits the market. With hundreds of used boats and yachts sold each year, there is no better team than United to help with the listing and sale of your vessel.
Buying a boat or yacht can be a daunting experience with so many available boats on the market. Let the team at United take the guesswork out of your boat search by enlisting one of our professional yacht brokers. Not only will we listen to your needs about budget, docking and storage, and how you plan on using your new boat, but we will do the research for you by looking through the MLS, researching the history of every listing, and negotiating on your behalf. From survey to acceptance, the team at United Yacht Sales is with you every step of the way.
90' Voyager 2013
Newport Beach, California, United States