PRICE ON APPLICATION
TAKE A VIRTUAL REALITY TOUR OF THE 87/92
Go to Full Specs - At the bottom of the page under External Links you will find a link to the Virtual Reality Tour.
The 87/92 Motoryacht is Offshore's latest model line. This series answers a market segment that appreciates Offshore quality but desires a more contemporary look and feel than the classic designs of other Offshore models. A sleek, contemporary look is brilliantly combined with usability, livability, and comfort. Spacious open-concept layouts allow for all the fun and toys of long and short range cruising adventures as well as gracious entertaining with family and friends.
Offshore's 87/92 standard specification list is quite possibly the most extensive you’ll find
in this yacht class. The new 87/92 is a truly innovative cruising vessel offering the best
in design, comfort, standard equipment, and excellent resale value.
• Twin C18 Caterpillar: 1015 hp engines
• Standard twin 30kW generators with sound shields
• Dual ZF Joystick (JMS) control stations exterior of Sky Lounge provide clear
visibility for docking
• Seatorque shaft systems float engines on soft mounts to reduce vibration and noise.
Shaft efficiency is increased by enclosing shafts in oil-filled casings
• ABT hydraulic 50hp bow and stern thrusters with proportional controls
• ABT hydraulic 12-foot stabilizers
• Shorepower ISO-boost voltage regulation transformers
• Heavy duty rub rails at deck level and water line
• 2,500lb Nautical Structures hydraulic cable, boom, and rotational davit
• 1,400gpd Sea Recovery reverse-osmosis watermaker
• Chilled water air-conditioning system
• Power steering
• Main deck is one level from bow to stern
• Standard day head
• Easy boarding access via dual hull side doors and dual aft stairways
• From the aft deck, a curved molded stairway leads up to the boat deck
• Aft deck stairway leads down to crew quarters and engine room
• Wide walk-around decks, indispensable for boarding, handling lines, and safety
• Large low windows offer exceptional visibility from main deck and Sky Lounge
• Spacious boat deck accommodates comfortable seating and dining arrangements as
well as a large tender.
• Complete wheelhouse cross ventilation through two overhead hatches and three
• Sky Lounge side decks are covered by full roof overhangs
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This Offshore Yachts listing is a great opportunity to purchase a very nice 87' 87/92 Motoryacht. While this listing is not actively listed with United Yacht Sales, our team would be happy to reach out to the current broker and find the history on the boat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team of professional yacht brokers to schedule a showing. There are many yachts listed for sale on the MLS each with a different history. We look forward to helping you complete your search for the perfect boat or yacht for sale.
United is the largest professional yacht brokerage firm in the world with over 150 yacht brokers in our network. By listing your boat or yacht for sale with us, all 150+ brokers on our team will be notified immediately which greatly increases the chances that your boat may sell before it ever even hits the market. With hundreds of used boats and yachts sold each year, there is no better team than United to help with the listing and sale of your vessel.
Buying a boat or yacht can be a daunting experience with so many available boats on the market. Let the team at United take the guesswork out of your boat search by enlisting one of our professional yacht brokers. Not only will we listen to your needs about budget, docking and storage, and how you plan on using your new boat, but we will do the research for you by looking through the MLS, researching the history of every listing, and negotiating on your behalf. From survey to acceptance, the team at United Yacht Sales is with you every step of the way.