PRICE ON APPLICATION
"Every so often, there is a yacht that is so beautifully executed and built that it makes others pale in comparison, and that’s the case with the Offshore Voyager." —Yachting Magazine 2007
The Voyager is the flagship of the Offshore fleet, and she represents the utmost in refined elegance. Building a yacht that is this special requires intimate collaboration between an owner who knows what he wants, and a builder willing to execute those wishes flawlessly. Offshore welcomes this creative relationship because it ensures that each new Voyager becomes that owner’s perfect yacht. Are you on board?
Included with this 80/85/90 Offshore are:
Offshore Hull Design: Deep, finely-veed forward section allows a smooth, knife-like water entry,
cutting cleanly through seas, achieving extraordinary directional stability, and virtually eliminating
slapping and pounding. Thus - "The softest ride on the water."
• Standard Power: Twin C18 Caterpillar 1,015hp engines / Twin 30kW NL generators
• ABT 12-foot roll-fin hydraulic stabilizers
• 50hp bow thruster & 40hp stern thruster
• ZF Joystick controls at four stations
• 1,400gpd reverse osmosis Sea Recovery watermaker
• 2,500lb Nautical Structures hydraulic cable, boom, and rotation davit
• Marine Air 120,000btu expansion A/C and heat system
• Energy saving LED lighting package
• SeaTorque enclosed shaft system reduces noise, increases fuel efficiency
• Three Stidd helm chairs in wheelhouse
• High-polish, welded, stainless-steel engine beds set in Chockfast
• Engine room & aft deck video camera systems
• LED TVs in salon (40" w/ Auton elec. lift), staterooms, & forward lounge
• Maretron ship’s monitoring system
• Included: Freight, duty, commissioning, and $85K decor allowance
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This Offshore Yachts listing is a great opportunity to purchase a very nice 90' 80/85/90 Voyager. While this listing is not actively listed with United Yacht Sales, our team would be happy to reach out to the current broker and find the history on the boat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team of professional yacht brokers to schedule a showing. There are many yachts listed for sale on the MLS each with a different history. We look forward to helping you complete your search for the perfect boat or yacht for sale.
United is the largest professional yacht brokerage firm in the world with over 150 yacht brokers in our network. By listing your boat or yacht for sale with us, all 150+ brokers on our team will be notified immediately which greatly increases the chances that your boat may sell before it ever even hits the market. With hundreds of used boats and yachts sold each year, there is no better team than United to help with the listing and sale of your vessel.
Buying a boat or yacht can be a daunting experience with so many available boats on the market. Let the team at United take the guesswork out of your boat search by enlisting one of our professional yacht brokers. Not only will we listen to your needs about budget, docking and storage, and how you plan on using your new boat, but we will do the research for you by looking through the MLS, researching the history of every listing, and negotiating on your behalf. From survey to acceptance, the team at United Yacht Sales is with you every step of the way.