PRICE ON APPLICATION
is a Offshore Yachts 76' 76/80 Motoryacht currently listed for sale on the market. While this boat is not currently listed with United Yacht Sales, our team is happy to work on your behalf in the research and potential sale of the vessel. Our commitment to our clients is to find the best yacht available that fits the their needs, no matter where its listed. United is a professional yacht brokerage firm that has experience listing and selling all types of Motor Yachts and similar boats.
Offshore yachts are designed and built with an attention to detail that is remarkable. The more you know about boats the more you'll appreciate Offshore's demanding standards of quality. It's not until you've made a difficult passage in rough seas that you will truly appreciate Offshore's maxim "The softest ride on the water." This isn't just an advertising slogan; it is the result of superior design translating directly into increased comfort, safety, and value. Details like recessed hull portlights, molded side-deck overheads, and fully finished, deck-hatch undersides tell the knowledgeable buyer a lot about the level of craftsmanship that has gone into every Offshore. These are yachts that invite comparison with other well-known brands, some of which cost hundreds of thousands more but still don't measure up to Offshore's standards. Take a close look at an Offshore and the features that place it at the top of its class.
Offshore Hull Design: Deep-V forward section allows a smooth, knife-like water entry, cutting cleanly through seas, achieving extraordinary directional stability, and virtually eliminating slapping and pounding. Thus – “The softest ride on the water”.
Offshore Hull Design: Deep, finely-veed forward section allows a smooth, knife-like water entry,
cutting cleanly through seas, achieving extraordinary directional stability, and virtually eliminating
slapping and pounding. Thus - "The softest ride on the water."
• Standard Power: Twin C18 Caterpillar 1,015hp engines
• 40hp bow and stern thrusters / ABT roll-fin hydraulic stabilizers
• ZF Joystick Maneuvering System (3 stations)
• 2,000lb hydraulic cable, boom, and rotation davit
• Marine Air 90,000btu expansion air conditioning system
• Energy saving LED lighting package
• SeaTorque Enclosed Shaft System for reduced noise and increased efficiency
• Twin Stidd 500-200 helm chairs in Pilothouse
• Hynautic power steering system
• High-polish, welded, stainless-steel engine beds set in Chockfast
• Engine room video camera system
• LED TVs in Salon (40" LED with Auton elec. lift) and all staterooms
• Included: Freight, duty, commissioning , and $65K decor allowance
90' Offshore Yachts Voyager 2013
Bara de Navidad, Mexico