Lady Lisa is a Nor-Tech 80' 80 Roadster currently listed for sale on the market. While this boat is not currently listed with United Yacht Sales, our team is happy to work on your behalf in the research and potential sale of the vessel. Our commitment to our clients is to find the best yacht available that fits the their needs, no matter where its listed. United is a professional yacht brokerage firm that has experience listing and selling all types of Cruisers and similar boats.
Here is your opportunity to own a one of a kind 80' Nor-Tech Roadster. Lady Lisa combines exhilaration with luxury comfort. Powered by twin Caterpillar C-32 A-Cert engines with 1925HP, Lady Lisa offers a easy cruise of 52 MPH and a top speed of 64 MPH.
Down below you will find luxury comfort in a 3/2 layout.
The boat has been lift kept since new. There is no bottom paint on the hull. The lift is for sale and can be purchased separately.
This being one of two 80' Nor-Techs ever built, Lady Lisa was built to go fast, offer luxury accommodations and keep safety always first in mind.
Lady Lisa is sleek, fast and a head turner. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to own a one of a kind machine.
- Caterpillar C32 A-Certs, 1950HP, still under extended warranty. New Aftercoolers.
- #14 Twin Disc Arneson bronze surface drives. New seals replaced.
- 26Kw Kohler Generator (655hrs)
- New Full River and Odyssey A.G.M. batteries
- 10,000 watt Fusion/ JL Audio bluetooth sound system
- Twin Garmin 8215 MFD GPS, G2 vision weather overlay, Sirius radio. Garmin CHIRP sonar.
- Garmin 18hd closed array radar
- Simrad auto pilot
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
- One 50amp shore power.
- 64MPH Top Speed
- 52MPH Cruise
- 468 Mile Range at 52MPH
- Twin step ventilated monohull V bottom
- 100% composite core structure materials
- Unitized bulkhead, hull and deck construction
- Vacuum bagged glass and vinylester resin laminate
- Awlcraft 2000 paint application. New paint and base sealer 2 years ago.