Corine Gray is a one-owner 2001 Monk 36 Trawler (Hull #215) that was ordered new from North Sea Yachts in Nova Scotia. She has had constant and consistent care during that time, and all services are documented during her life. If you are looking for a venerable Nova Scotia built Monk 36, this may well be the one.
Come see her in beautiful Savannah, GA.
- 6BT 5.9L 220hp
- DRIVE TYPE
- Beam: 13'
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Displacement: 21,000 lb
- Fuel Tank: 1 x 320|gallon
- Fresh Water: 1 x 120|gallon
- Holding: 1 x 40|gallon
- Double Berths: 2
- Cabins: 2
- Heads: 2
Additional Equipment And Inventory
- Stidd helm seat
- Raritan Model 84B405 icemaker in galley (2015)
- Simpson Lawrence Sprint 1000 Electric Anchor Windlass (2014)
- Freshwater bow washdown
- Custom stainless steel handrails replace teak handrails (original dimensions)
- Retro-design of rudder to add "wing configuration" to improve steering
- Manufacturer's suggested aft lead ballast
- Devil Claw anchor, with 150 feet of chain, and 200 feet of nylon rode
- Blue mood lighting under bimini
- LED lighting throughout
- Custom flybridge folding night watch cot
- Oil changer system for main engine, gearboxes, and generator
- Craftsman tool box mounted in engine room
- Extensive inventory of replacement parts/spares
- Parr Marine electric heads
- Racor 75500 Max 2 fuel filters with RK vacuum gauge
- Water heater heat exchanger for engine heated hot water
- Aft facing flood lights on mast
- Engine room parts, plumbing and wiring are all labeled.
Vessel collided with a piling in September 2016 involving the port deck plate and rail. Repairs were performed by Hinckley Yacht Services, Savannah, GA. Repair (or previous damage) is undetectable.