This yacht is currently listed for sale on the market. While this boat is not currently listed with United Yacht Sales, our team is happy to work on your behalf in the research and potential sale of the vessel. Our commitment to our clients is to find the best yacht available that fits the their needs, no matter where its listed. United is a professional yacht brokerage firm that has experience listing and selling all types of yachts.
Let the Adventures Begin!
This Meridian 381 is a turnkey, one owner boat with Wow factor.
* Excellent condition
* Covered moorage since new
* New bottom paint - 2019
* Hydronic diesel heat
* Fuel efficient, twin Cummins engines (low hours)
* Very well maintained with full maintenance history
Just needing you and your provisions to go exploring!
This vessel is loaded with amenities so don’t let this one slip by.
Make an appointment with the listing broker today for your personal showing. You won’t be disappointed.
* Power: Diesel, Twin Cummins 270HP, Model 6BTA5.9M1
* Hours: 1,475 +/-
* Freshwater Cooling
* Transmission: Twin Disc ZF 63A 1.6
* Propellers: Four Blade Nibral 22x22
* Performance: 2100 rpm, 16 knots. (19.2 mph), ~ 11gph
* Packless Sealing System (PPS) – dripless shaft logs
* Raymarine RL 70 Radar/Chart Plotter/Depth Sounder
* Raymarine RN 300 GPS
* Ray Marine 230 VHF
* Airmar Transducer 31-313-2-01 Rev 07
* L770 Depth Sounder/Chart Plotter Repeater
* Raymarine 230 VHF
* Six-volt Deep Cycle House - 8
* Engine Starter Batteries - 2 New 2018
* Thruster Batteries - 2 New 2018
* Bow and Stern Thrusters
* Bennett Hydraulic Trim Tabs
* Hydraulic Steering
* Webasto Hydronic Diesel Furnace (Two Zone) Plumed Through Hot Water Tank
* Red Dot Engine Heat
* 30 Amp Shorepower Outlets – With two 50’ power cords
* Magnum 2000w charger/Inverter
* Internal Sea Strainers
* Canvas Blackout Windshield Cover
* Bug Screens for Hatches
* Welded Stainless Steel Deck Rails - through bolted to deck
* Bow Rail Fender Holders
* Anchor Rode locker
* Anchor Roller
* Raw Water Washdown - bow
* Molded Swim Platform w/ Telescoping Boarding Ladder
The Bridge aft section is cantilevered over the Cockpit for protection from the elements and the transom door provides easy access to the swim platform.
A molded staircase again provides easy access between the Cockpit and the Bridge, plus the Gasket Weather Hatch gives added protection from the elements.
The large Lazarette, with gas-assisted cylinders, provides ease of opening to access Storage, Batteries, and the Furnace.
* Snap-in Carpeting
* Transom & Port Storage Lockers
* Shore Water Connection
With your panoramic view, this bridge puts you in the drivers seat with full controls and lounge seating comfort for your guests!
* Full Helm with Adjustable Pedestal Seat
* Hinged Radar Arch w/ Electric Motors for Push Button Raising and Lowering
* L-Shaped Lounge Seating w/ Canvas Cover
* Flexsteel Double Incliner
* Barrow Chair
* Adjustable Telescoping Table
* Entertainment System: Stereo AM/FM/CD Player w/2 Speakers in Salon and on the Bridge, 24” Flat Screen TV w/Antenna and Booster
* Ice Maker
* Three Large Floor Hatches in Salon providing Good Access to Engine Room
* AC/DC Nova Kool Refrigerator/ Freezer
* 2-Burner Cooktop, propane
* Double Stainless-Steel Sink
* Karadon Countertop
* Oster Toaster Oven
* Teak/Holly Flooring
* Island Double Berth
* Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers
* Reading Lights
* Designer décor pillows
* Separate Glass-Enclosed Shower, with Tub
* Vacuum Flush Toilet
* Mirrored Medicine Cabinet
* Double Berth
* Cedar lined Hanging Locker
* Reading Lights
* All Lines and 5 Fenders
* Zodiac RIB - 9 ft. dinghy
* Air pump
* Mercury Outboard 8 HP w/2 Gas Tanks - 3 gallon
* Spare Prop
* Two Auto Inflate PFDs
* Eight PFDs
* Pair of EarTec Headsets
* Fire Extinguishers
* Handheld VHF w/Charger
* Delta Anchor - 35 lb.
* Rode (225 ft. 5/16 HT Chain Plus 105 ft. 5/8” three-strand line)
* Polyurethane Stern-tie Line on An Enclosed Hose Reel - 300 ft.
* Folding Deck Table
* Two Cannon Electric Downriggers
* Fishing Net
* 2 Crab Traps, 2 Shrimp Traps, 2 Prawn Traps w/ Line and Buoys
* Magnum Stainless Steel Barbeque w/propane bottle and hose
* Spare Parts, Including A Rebuilt Engine Raw Water Pump
* Dishes & Silverware and Utensils
* Interior Rugs
* Maintenance History
* Owner’s Manuals
With our Meridian 381 we have explored the waters of the Pacific Northwest, from Olympia, Washington to the Broughton Islands, British Columbia. Our adventures have been featured in boating publications, such as Sea, Pacific Yachting, Northwest Yachting and Waggoner Cruising Guide. This turnkey, one owner, well maintained vessel is suited for weekend get-a-ways or extended cruising. With sleeping accommodations for four in two separate staterooms, she is perfect for a couple or family. With upper and lower helms and a hydronic diesel furnace this is the perfect northwest cruiser. A key characteristic of the 2004 Meridian 381 is how fuel efficient the twin Cummins 270 HP diesels are for a boat of this size.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.