It will be hard to find a nicer 46 Hatteras on the market. Powered by Detroit 8V92's. Classic Hatteras 46 layout with 2 rooms and 2 heads. Starting in 2003 this boat received a complete make-over.
• Engines were pulled, re-built, and painted.
• The engine room was painted.
• The electrical system was completely re-done, new wiring, new lighting, and new panels.
• New windows
• New AC's were installed.
• New electronics and sat TV we're installed.
• Teak & holly floors and cabinets.
• Appliances and countertops were replaced in the galley.
• The compartmentalized crash system was installed.
• Exterior balsa cored decks were replaced with composite coring and re-painted.
• New aluminum work with a custom hardtop was added.
• New cockpit sunshade
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Our Hatteras listing is a great opportunity to purchase a very nice 46' 46 Convertible. She is currently listed with United Yacht Sales broker Matt Parson who can answer all questions about the boat for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team of professional yacht brokers to schedule a showing. There are many yachts listed for sale on the MLS each with a different history. We look forward to helping you complete your search for the perfect boat or yacht for sale.
United is the largest professional yacht brokerage firm in the world with over 150 yacht brokers in our network. By listing your boat or yacht for sale with us, all 150+ brokers on our team will be notified immediately which greatly increases the chances that your boat may sell before it ever even hits the market. With hundreds of used boats and yachts sold each year, there is no better team than United to help with the listing and sale of your vessel.
Buying a boat or yacht can be a daunting experience with so many available boats on the market. Let the team at United take the guesswork out of your boat search by enlisting one of our professional yacht brokers. Not only will we listen to your needs about budget, docking and storage, and how you plan on using your new boat, but we will do the research for you by looking through the MLS, researching the history of every listing, and negotiating on your behalf. From survey to acceptance, the team at United Yacht Sales is with you every step of the way.