It will be hard to find a nicer 46 Hatteras on the market. Powered by Detroit 8V92's. Classic Hatteras 46 layout with 2 rooms and 2 heads. Starting in 2003 this boat received a complete make-over.
• Engines were pulled, re-built, and painted.
• The engine room was painted.
• The electrical system was completely re-done, new wiring, new lighting, and new panels.
• New windows
• New AC's were installed.
• New electronics and sat TV we're installed.
• Teak & holly floors and cabinets.
• Appliances and countertops were replaced in the galley.
• The compartmentalized crash system was installed.
• Exterior balsa cored decks were replaced with composite coring and re-painted.
• New aluminum work with a custom hardtop was added.
• New cockpit sunshade
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
70' Hatteras Sport Deck 1997
Lighthouse Point, Florida, United States