On Q’s stunning open-concept features a crisp, light-filled interior that strikes a perfect balance of dramatic form and ingenious function. The M90 incorporates an inspiring range of global design influences to create new uses of living, dining and entertaining spaces. Distinctive features include signature skylights as well as a sweeping staircase to the expansive bridge. An amazing play is created between the interior and exterior spaces, which include a modular bar on the aft deck and ample lounging space on the side decks and bow. The impact of the massive 22'6" beam is felt throughout, including in the four luxurious staterooms.
The yacht’s exterior social areas include the aft deck, with a large lounge, dining table, and bar. The foredeck also has a dining table and sun lounge, and the flybridge is designed for alfresco dining or large get-togethers as well. The open-plan main deck features a large salon, galley and two dining areas (one a formal dining table and the other a dinette under a skylight in the galley). The sense of space is accentuated by connecting picture windows and a fold-down balcony on the yacht’s port side. Proprietary technology like the new HattCON, a ship management system that integrates navigation, vessel monitoring, and other features into a touchscreen interface. Its Crestron system allows owners and guests to control the yacht’s onboard entertainment systems by iPad, without using multiple interfaces.
· Closed flybridge with air conditioning
· Double hight ceiling features a gian 7.15 square metre curved skylight
· Outdoor beach club style spaces with sail shades on the upper aft deck and bow area
· HattCON total ship management system capable of monitoring and controlling virtually everything on board via a swipe, tap, or toggle
· The CAT 360 joystick docking system makes her easy to maneuver
· Full beam master stateroom
· Fold down balcony off the salon ideally suited for 2 guests
100' Hatteras 100 Raised Pilothouse 2002
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
82' Hatteras Flybridge 2000
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
82' Hatteras Convertible 1995
Marina Del Rey, California, United States