Barbara Ann is a Cutwater 30' 30 Command Bridge currently listed for sale on the market. While this boat is not currently listed with United Yacht Sales, our team is happy to work on your behalf in the research and potential sale of the vessel. Our commitment to our clients is to find the best yacht available that fits the their needs, no matter where its listed. United is a professional yacht brokerage firm that has experience listing and selling all types of Cruisers and similar boats.
• Seating for 4 on the command bridge.
• Reversible command bridge helm seatback. Flips forward in order to face the aft seat and table. Great for entertaining/socializing.
• Retractable fiberglass command bridge dash. Allows for trailering.
• Bow platform/beach ladder. Telescoping five-step design and opening bow rail allow immediate shore access for bow landings, or convenient re-boarding directly from shore.
• Forward observers' seats and foredeck lounge. Offer a commanding view ahead, and retract under flush hatches to form handy fender storage.
• Convertible indoor/outdoor seat. A hinged panel in the cabin bulkhead opens to allow reversing the aft dinette seat to face the cockpit deck in an arrangement perfect for al fresco socializing.
• Convertible cockpit seats. Hull side panels in the cockpit coaming swing outboard to form two double seats. leaving the aft deck open and uncluttered.
• Reversible transom seat. Faces aft for a wide-open
view astern, or forward to complete the cockpit seating arrangement.
• Custom swim platform with Dunnage box. Includes 4-rung ladder, integral fenders to protect tender or water toys, hot/ cold freshwater shower and transom door.
• Cabin hardtop extension. Added protection from sun and rain, Mast SS hinged, two hatches, Sports Rack.
• Euro-style covered galley with electric cooktop and oven, microwave, refrigerator/freezer 12v, wine-water cooler and stainless steel sink.
• Built-in companion lounge. Luxurious raised seating opposite lower helm station allows panoramic view through large cabin windows. Converts to forward lounge seating.
• Raised four-place dinette. Includes custom cherry pedestal table with integrated drink holder and grab rail, unit converts to comfortable double berth.
• Custom lower helm console. With double-stitched ultrahide antiglare facing complete instrumentation, custom wood wheel, electronic controls and display, seat reverses to complete full dinette.
• Private mid cabin with 6' 8" cushioned double berth. Includes gear storage, reading lamps and hullside portlights.
• Master stateroom with 7' island memory foam double berth. Entertainment Center, Hanging Locker, five Portlights, opening skylights hatch, and storage.
• Private head with separate stall shower. Features molded-in vanity with vessel sink, electric flush toilet and two ventilating port lights.
• Bow and stern thrusters. Allow precise close-quarters maneuvering for perfect docking, every time.
Cutwater's latest variation of the stylish C30 features upper and lower helm stations for expanded cruising options. With seating for four on the command bridge and a helm seatback that flips forward to face the aft seat and table, you and your guests can enjoy the best view in the harbor. The C30 Command Bridge features a retractable fiberglass command bridge dash for trailering that enables distant locations to be within easy reach. Access to the command bridge is made safe via secure stairs and hand rails. This family cruiser offers all the advantages of Cutwater's C30, in a large boat that provides spacious interior room, a long list of standard features and comfortable onboard living. An ingenious new cockpit seating arrangement welcomes up to eight adults without crowding, and a new Euro-style galley conceals appliances beneath a hinged countertop that is ideal for buffet or refreshment service.
The Cutwater 30 Command Bridge accommodates six guests in three separate berths, for exceptional privacy and comfort even on extended cruises. On the foredeck, two flush hatches open to reveal cushioned, secure observation seats, along with a central forward lounge. Add to this a long list of other features, and the reliable performance of a 435-h.p. Volvo inboard for efficient express service to distant waterways, and you have a versatile cruiser that ensures unsurpassed enjoyment, year after year.