Come see this pampered Cutwater 302 Coupe today! Named "Overdue", this beauty has only been afloat for three months a year and otherwise has been kept in covered storage in Anacortes since new. Assumable indoor Anacortes storage available with purchase! Just polished, bottom painted and mechanical maintenance all up to date, this 302 Coupe is ready for a summers adventure. NW edition outfitting. Special features include:
1) Full cockpit enclosure in excellent condition
2) Low hour Suzuki 300HP OB's (300 total hours - 50 since last service)
3) Bow and stern thrusters w/ remote
4) Full Garmin electronics package: plotter, radar depth & auto pilot
5) Forced air diesel cabin heat
6) AGM batteries
8) Propane stove and oven with tanks in swim step locker, microwave
9) Cockpit refrigerator and portable top loading freezer
10) Electric anchor windlass with Rocna 15 anchor package
11) Solar panel w/control regulator
12) Fusion stereo and entertainment system w/TV
13) Inflatable canoe with accessories included
13) 2000 watt inverter
The list of features is long, but this boat came with all the deluxe outfitting found aboard Cutwaters. "Overdue" is fully outfitted, clean and ready to cruise.
High resolution photo album and maintenance records available upon request. Call today with questions or to arrange a showing today!
Preliminary listing - check back for additional photos and description.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.