ABOUT FISHERMAN’S PARADISE
Fisherman's Paradise is a five-story "floating palace" that is a mothership for deep-sea anglers and divers. Fisherman's Paradise was created to provide 4-star accommodations and amenities while her members access the world's finest recreational fishing and diving experience. Repurposed in 2009.
The ship is fully self-sustainable, and has the ability to land up to 11,000 lb helicopters (ex: Sikorsky S76). It also has a swing arm crane capable of lifting loads up to 7 tons onto the deck as well as gantry cranes that can lift boats up to 32-ft for storage on the deck.
- Self-sustaining in all aspects including fresh water, electricity and 1-yr fuel capacity
- Can hold smaller vessels and craft on-board for rapid transit
- Large helicopter pad
- Quick availability
- Yacht quality interior with extremely spacious guest rooms, custom granite, custom wood work and full amenities.
- 1/3 of the ship is still unused space and can be built to suit the application. The new owner can add guest rooms, crew rooms, offices or medical facilities that could support hundreds.
Fisherman's Paradise is something that truly needs to be experienced firsthand as photos do not do it justice!
Call us today to arrange a private showing.
Tampa, Florida, United States
- Display Length:
- Water Capacity:
- Fuel Capacity:
- 14 large staterooms with full granite bathrooms and double queen beds
- 4 larger VIP staterooms with balcony access
- 1 massive “President’s Suite” of close to 1,500 sq feet of living space
- Captain’s suite feature two rooms
- 5 upper deck crew rooms (currently single occupancy with individual bathrooms, can be set up bunk style for double occupancy)
- 13 lower deck crew rooms (currently single occupancy with individual bathrooms, can be set up bunk style for double occupancy)
- 1 complete restaurant quality kitchen (galley)
- Salon of 2,500 sq feet
- Full Bar
- Wine Room
- Movie Theater
- Multi-level Gymnasium with free weights, machines, and aerobic equipment
- Massage Rooms (3) (Could be offices)
- Spa/pedicure chairs (2)
- Business Center
- Satellite TV, Phone and Internet
- Crew Galley
- Crew Lounge
- Italian tile and custom woodwork throughout
- 70’ swimming pool with swim-up outdoor bar
- Reception center
- Laundry facility featuring Huebsch professional equipment
- Dive center featuring a NiTrox refill station
- Salt-water ice maker and exterior walk-in freezer
- Over 15,000 sq feet of unused interior space at the crew level that can accommodate 100+ beds for medical use
- Over 10,000 sq feet of unused interior space on the top deck that can be made into additional rooms or perfect for offices and cubicles
- Marina that can accommodate boats up to 20’ wide
- Storage for up to (4) 28’-37’ boats on the aft deck of the ship
- Helicopter pad that accommodate up to 11,000 lbs of weight, the equivalent of a large Sikorsky S76
- Complete GMDSS electronics and radio package
- 3 CAT 180KW diesel generators for electricity
- 1 CAT emergency generator
- 2 Reverse Osmosis Village Marine PW4000 water makers capable of 360 gallons per hour
- 1 large walk-in freezer (20’x20’)
- 1 large walk-in refrigerator (20’x20’)
- 3 large AC machines
- Fire System - ship wide
- Diesel fuel capacity of 320,000 gallons or 1 year (with a fuel burn rate of 100 – 500 gallons per day depending on use)
- 30,000 lb anchor and 12,000 lbs of chain for a single mooring system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.
ABOUT THIS YACHT
This Custom listing is a great opportunity to purchase a very nice 375' barge. While this listing is not actively listed with United Yacht Sales, our team would be happy to reach out to the current broker and find the history on the boat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team of professional yacht brokers to schedule a showing. There are many yachts listed for sale on the MLS each with a different history. We look forward to helping you complete your search for the perfect boat or yacht for sale.
SELL YOUR YACHT WITH UNITED
United is the largest professional yacht brokerage firm in the world with over 150 yacht brokers in our network. By listing your boat or yacht for sale with us, all 150+ brokers on our team will be notified immediately which greatly increases the chances that your boat may sell before it ever even hits the market. With hundreds of used boats and yachts sold each year, there is no better team than United to help with the listing and sale of your vessel.
BUY A YACHT WITH THE UNITED TEAM
Buying a boat or yacht can be a daunting experience with so many available boats on the market. Let the team at United take the guesswork out of your boat search by enlisting one of our professional yacht brokers. Not only will we listen to your needs about budget, docking and storage, and how you plan on using your new boat, but we will do the research for you by looking through the MLS, researching the history of every listing, and negotiating on your behalf. From survey to acceptance, the team at United Yacht Sales is with you every step of the way.