This yacht is currently listed for sale on the market. While this boat is not currently listed with United Yacht Sales, our team is happy to work on your behalf in the research and potential sale of the vessel. Our commitment to our clients is to find the best yacht available that fits the their needs, no matter where its listed. United is a professional yacht brokerage firm that has experience listing and selling all types of yachts.
WONDER is a very unique offering in both value and usage. She has been owned by only two experienced yachtsmen and has recently benefitted from a massive upgrade in technical and decorative aspects throughout the yacht. She benefits from many technical upgrades and impeccable maintenance along with her interior refit including new soft goods, new furniture, new lighting, new headliner throughout, new stones, new teak and much more. The improvements and her many great & unique features are detailed in the specifications below.
The yacht is boarded via the port or starboard boarding ladder or via the swim platform and onto the aft deck.
The spacious aft deck is a beautiful lounging and dining area that has built-in and loose seating, large teak dining table, and a walk behind bar with four stainless-steel barstools. The aft deck is fully shaded from weather and sun, and the deck itself is laid with teak. From here you have easy access to the salon, the flybridge, the crew area or the swim platform. Wide walk-around decks take you on either side to the bow and make for easy crew traffic around the yacht.
At the forward end of the aft deck are automatic glass doors that lead to the spacious salon that has been completely refit from top to bottom.
At the forward end of the salon is an interior dining area with plenty of storage for service items.
On the way up the starboard companionway towards the galley, you will pass the A/V closet, a watertight door with access to the walk-around decks, and stairs up to the pilothouse. The beautiful Country Kitchen Galley and dinette has been completely rebuilt including new appliances. Down the stairs in the bow is a large, luxurious VIP and private head.
Alternately, from the salon up the portside companionway you will pass the Day Head and a matching watertight door to the walk-around deck on your way to the stairs leading down to the lower guest accommodations. The master stateroom is forward with two additional guest staterooms and a large laundry area further aft. To the port is a queen size guest cabin with a large head. To the starboard is a cabin with twin oversize single berths, an inboard Pullman berth and a private head.
Back above, the pilothouse has a centerline helm, an L shaped raised observation settee and a very practical desk/office area to starboard. A small set of stairs leads directly up to the flybridge.
The flybridge has two levels, is mostly covered with a custom hardtop and additional sail shades. All the way aft is a very large boat deck and davit to store the tender, jet skis and other toys.
The crew area is aft of the engine room and consists of three cabins for up to six people with three spacious heads.
The salon is very wide and nicely lit from her large side windows. Having 2 feet extra beam over her sisterships and competitors allows for wide, safe walk-around decks to afford her owner privacy and her crew easy access for maintenance and docking.
The curved stainless-steel doors are an elegant entry point into the main salon. The side windows are large with modern, clean shades that provide privacy when closed yet lots of light when open. An attractive inset ceiling detail provides interest and additional height to the salon.
Immediately to starboard upon entering is a mahogany cabinet with a 48” Samsung TV that raises on a lift (can be viewed in its lower position by opening tambour doors).
On either side of the salon is all new furniture (2020), including two upholstered arm chairs with matching ottoman, a granite side table, an upholstered chair, a settee, and a two-tier coffee table. The headliners and the carpet are all new as is the accent lighting around the room.
The drapes and shades are electric with a Somfy remote control and control 4 via the iPads. Window treatments are motorized Hartman and Forbes Linen Salon Roman Shades. Six additional lights highlight the Sapele burlwood window mullions with fabric inserts for a dramatic effect. New Stark wool carpet installed throughout the salon and dining area in addition to new wall coverings from Philip Jeffries; Thibaut, and Cowtan & Tout.
The dining room is highlighted by the large, high-gloss vanished, mahogany table on a large single base with seating for 8 guests. The three-level tray ceiling is dramatic and gives a huge volume to the area. The design allows the dining area to feel like a distinct area when being utilized for a dinner party but is openly connected to the salon, feeling large and open with the assistance of the large side windows.
The dining area of the salon is partially separated by curved, partial room dividers with five storage cabinets on either side. Forward on both sides are six cabinet doors with curved, raised panel doors, providing a beautiful curved buffet with granite top. Dining room accessories are close by in the abundant storage.
There is a two-door arched-top hanging closet with storage, main deck AC controls, and Salon Lutron dimmer system inside.
Next is the yacht’s audio-visual (AV) gear in two cabinets below and a marble countertop with quarter column framed art niche lit from above. Directly across is the watertight Freeman sliding entry door that has been faux painted to match the interior joinery.
Next forward are the curved carpeted steps to the pilothouse. Further forward is the large open Country Kitchen afforded by the Raised Pilothouse design.
KVH HD7 Sat system (new 2017)
• 4 x DirecTV HD DVR Units
• 10 x DirecTV HD receivers
• Pepwave MAX MK2 with Cat 6 Modem
• Pepwave Max-BR1 with cat 12 Modem
• Aigean LD-70 all in one Wifi extender dual band
• 4 x Ubiquiti UAP Pro access point
• Ubiquiti Unifi Cloud Key Gen2+ with one TB Hard drive
• UBNT Networks Ubiquiti USA-16-POE Gen 2 switch16 GB
• Unifi 8 port Gigabit POE Compliant managed switch
• Intellian V85NX KU band SAT Antenna with ACU
• Intelian V85NX Dummy dome to Match
• Idirect i200 SAT Modem
• Seawall firewall multi-WAN router
• APC UPS 1500VA Smart UPS battery Back up
• 24 Port edge switch, managed switch 24x
• 2 x Ubiquiti Unifi AP-AC Long Range wireless access point
• 10 x Crestron Exite Speakers 6.5”
• 1 Pair Polyplanar MA6800 8” speakers
• Sonance DSP 8130 Digital amplifier
• TS – AMS 24 24x24 audio matrix (whole ships audio)
• Apple TV 4K 32 GB
CONTROL 4 EQUIPMENT - RACKMOUNT
• C4 – CA 10 Self redundant processor
• C4 – TT10BL 10” Flat panel remote control
• C4 – EA3 – V2 Entertainment & Automation controller (Additional for salon)
• 2 x C4 – IOXV2 8 port Expander for blinds
• 2 x Somfy RTS wireless control
• 2 x GRX – CI – RS 232 Lutron controller with IP to control Lutron dimmers
• 2 x C4 – DIN – 8DIM – E V2 dimmers
• 2 x C4 – IOCV2 8 relay for 12 on/of lights
• DMX lighting for namboard and underwater lights
• 1 twin DMX controller
• 1DMX driver Domaudeo C4 driver
• 1 x C4 – EA1 Control 4 Processor
FLYBRIDGE, AFT DECK, GALLEY, PILOTHOUSE, GUEST ROOMS
• 7 x C4 – EA1 Control 4 Processor
• 7 x 4K – ZACCAS 4 port HDMI Switch
• Bond Bridge Driver for control 4
• 4 Configurable keypad 120V/277V
The area forward of the pilothouse is a very large country kitchen galley with table and bar height seating. This entire area was completely refit in 2020 with all new appliances, floor tiles, counters, and soft goods. It was completely remade into a light, airy room. In addition, the large side windows can offer plenty of ambient lighting or can offer privacy with beautiful light-colored blinds. The dining table is forward with seating for 6 people. Flooring and countertops are Limestone with Quartizite. Settee is upholstered in leather.
• Granite island with (3) Serena and Lily loose barstools.
• Sub Zero 47” built-in stainless-steel fridge/freezer
• Dacor stainless steel convection microwave
• Miele stainless steel oven
• Miele stainless steel warming drawer
• Miele built in coffee/espresso station
• Miele stainless steel dishwasher
• Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher
• Monogram Induction 5 burner ceramic top cook top with overhead exhaust system
• Miele stainless steel range hood
• Nantucket Stainless steel under-mount sink
• Removable spray faucet
• Filtered water tap
• Insinkerator disposal
• Insta-hot tap with filtration system
• Red wine rack built into island
• Subzero wine chiller built into island
• Samsung 26” LCD TV on swivel mount
• (4) Stereo speaker
• (8) drawers in island
• (4) Door pantry w/(5) pullout drawers and 2 fixed shelves
• Six person place upholstered settee(large under settee dry storage), with 2 Serena and Lilly chairs
• (2) Cabinet doors above settee access two hidden stainless steel Traulsen refrigerator/freezers (behind settee)
With its own private entrance featuring waterfall style stairs, fluted mahogany and a Taupe Garrett leather wrapped handrail, this room is true to its designation. The stateroom has its own entrance foyer with a mirrored art niche, storage cabinet and marble sole. Double raised panel arched doors lead to the cabin.
Upon entering, the raised-Island queen size berth is forward and centered, flanked by an arched beveled mirrored inset headboard, twin nightstands, twin reading lights, and port lights (with weather covers) behind the drapes.
In addition to the walk-in cedar-lined closet to port, there is a large amount of drawer and hanging storage on both sides of the room and under the bed, all finished in beautiful, raised panel mahogany joinery.
The rooms entertainment system is hidden in the storage of the aft wall, and the room also features Lutron Scene lighting controls, hidden digital AC controls, a carpeted sole and an escape path to/from the Master closet. New Stark wool carpet installed.
The VIP head has a bow front vanity with four cabinets and two small drawers below. The sink is a Kohler under-mount with Jado fixtures set upon a granite countertop. Above are two raised panel cabinets and a beveled edge mirrored medicine cabinet. Elsewhere three raised panel cabinets offer an abundance of storage. The toilet is a full size Head Hunter Royal Flush model.
The steam shower has a clear glass door and a curved glass sidelight with a handheld and fixed shower head. The shower is tiled in Crema Macrofil tiles with inset tiles to match the countertop.
Back up on the main deck, forward of the salon on the port side, is a secondary access to the side deck via a faux-painted, sliding Freeman door.
On the inboard side of the companionway is a large day head with marble sole. The modern, granite vanity has a matching granite shelf below with an under-mount sink. A round mirror over the sink and a mirrored overhead add to the spacious feeling. The toilet is a full size Head Hunter Royal Flush model.
Going forward is the hinged door access to the doghouse under the pilot house, storing much of the ship’s electrical and mechanical equipment in an accessible, serviceable location.
Ten extra wide waterfall steps with a fluted white bulkhead and Taupe Garrett leather wrapped handrail lead to a light granite foyer. The master is forward via twin arched raised panel doors. The oversized laundry room is found to starboard. Opposite is a mirrored art niche, lit from above (note: a fire station is located in the cabinet below for added safety).
Aft on 45-degree angles are the entrances to the queen and twin en-suite staterooms.
Forward from the Entry Foyer, the master cabin occupies the widest and quietest part of the vessel. Entrance is via twin raised panel arched doors. The king size berth is centerline with four drawers and rope lighting below. The upholstered headboard is set upon a large, beveled edge mirrored panel with an attractive mahogany ceiling detail. To both port and starboard are twin three drawer nightstands with light colored granite tops. Rising from the nightstands are twin small half columns with Sapele mahogany panels with twin fixture sconces. Stark wool carpet installed (2020).
To starboard from the berth is the walk-in cedar lined hanging locker with plenty of hanging space, shoe racks, cabinet, hidden safe and an escape hatch forward. Also hidden in the closet are the Lutron light dimmers and cabin AC controls. There is access to a very large bilge storage via a hatch in the closet floor.
Surrounding the beautiful mahogany vanity or desk area with a hinged top, four drawers and two lockable file drawers, are two sets of 4 drawers. A mirrored center section, additional cabinets and two opening stainless-steel portholes (with weather covers) are found above the vanity.
Facing the berth is the cabin’s entertainment center with a 42” LG TV behind tambour doors. Below the TV are seven drawers, four lockers and the cabin’s Marantz AV sound system, Direct TV HD Sat receiver and a Samsung Blue Ray player.
To the portside of the entry doors is a large chest of eight cedar lined drawers with a light-colored granite countertop below a lighted art niche.
A hidden cedar lined half locker is just outboard next to an upholstered two-person sofa with matching side tables and drawer storage.
Above the sofa is a mirrored bookshelf and two large opening stainless-steel portholes (with weather covers).
Entered via an arched raised panel door on the port side, the master head has an L shaped vanity with four cabinet doors and twelve mahogany drawers. Bow front counters at the matching his and hers sinks accommodate large under mount Kohler bowls with Jado fixtures, set upon a light colored granite countertop. Beveled edge mirrors and medicine cabinets are over the sinks.
The toilet is a full size Head Hunter Royal Flush model.
The huge shower has a clear glass door and clear glass sidelights. The marble tiled shower features a handheld and wall-mounted fixtures, three body sprays and a Thermasol steam shower system. Also, in the shower is a marble bench, shelf, and mirrored overhead.
Three cabinets offer ample storage. The sole is Crema Marifil with an Uba Tuba border and inset diamonds.
Just off of the lower guest lobby is a large laundry room behind dual raised panel doors. This extra room is used by the current owner and crew as discreet workspace; the previous owner and sisterships have used this space as a gym, office or even an extra children’s stateroom. New Bosch washer (2020) and Miele Professional dryer (2020) installed in closet directly across foyer.
Entered via an arched raised panel door, the Port Queen stateroom has a queen-sized berth with a fabric upholstered headboard set upon a beveled edge mirror with a curved ceiling soffit above. Four drawers and rope lights are below the berth. Granite topped three drawer nightstands flank the berth, and fluted columns and sconce lights border the mirror above the nightstand. New Stark carpet installed (2020).
Outboard is a chest of eight cedar lined drawers with a countertop and six small cabinet doors above.
Mirrored bookshelves/art niches are either side of an opening stainless-steel porthole with a weather cover and drapes controlled by Somfy remotes.
Next forward is a full-size cedar lined hanging locker with a safe, Lutron lighting controls and the cabin’s digital AC controls within.
At the foot of the bed is a cabinet with Samsung 13” LCD TV and a Sony Blue Ray player behind two pocket doors. Below is a granite countertop and four curved drawers.
GUEST STATEROOM HEAD
The Portside Guest Head has a marble sole with a granite border that matches the countertops. The bow front vanity has four cabinet doors and a drawer below. Closet for access to large dry storage bilge and mechanicals.
The under-mount Kohler sink has Jado fixtures and two beveled edge mirrored medicine cabinets above. The toilet is a full size Head Hunter Royal Flush model. An opening stainless-steel porthole is behind pull down shades.
The shower has a clear glass door and sidelight plus a handheld and wall mountable fixture along with a seat. The tiles match the sole and countertop and the overhead is mirrored. New Stark carpet installed (2020).
Entered via an arched raised panel door there, the Starboard Guest Stateroom has two twin oversize berths facing forward. Around the beds are upholstered headboards, granite topped three door nightstands, a wood framed mirrored section and sconce light. Cleverly built into the inboard wall is a discreet fold down Pullman berth for one additional guest. Adjacent to this are four additional cabinets with plenty of storage.
Outboard of the other berth are four raised panel cabinets and a shelf with an opening stainless-steel porthole (with weather covers). This area in this cabin and all guests’ cabins is perfect for stowing the extra pillows and bedcovers after turndown service.
At the foot of the outboard berth is a cedar lined hanging locker with a safe, the cabin’s Lutron dimmer controls and the cabin’s digital AC controls.
Between the berths on the coward wall is the entertainment center with a 13” Samsung LCD TV and Sony Blue Ray player behind pocket doors. Below is a granite countertop and four curved front drawers. New stark carpet installed (2020).
STARBOARD GUEST STATEROOM HEAD
The twin cabin guest head has an Absolute black tiled floor with a granite border and granite tiles to match the countertop.
The vanity has four cabinet doors and two drawers below a bullnose granite countertop with a Kohler under mount sink and Jado fixtures. The beveled edge mirrored medicine cabinets flank the mirror over the sink.
The toilet is a full size Head Hunter Royal Flush model.
The stall shower has a clear glass door and sidelight with a granite seat, handheld and wall mounted fixture.
The overhead is mirrored.
Entered via the starboard entry lobby area, the Pilothouse is up eight curved carpeted stairs. Both well-equipped and luxurious, this area is where many guests want to be while underway. The helm is centerline with a Stidd helm chair (new 2020) and easy access to the Navigation equipment which includes:
• (4) Sparton Rugged Electronics display 19” screens for plotter, radar, weather, CCTV
• (2) Garmin 8700 black boxes
• (1) Garmin AIS – 800 black box transceiver with built in GPS
• (2) Garmin GMR XHD 72 nm radar scanner
• (1) Garmin 7610 plotter (backup)
• (3) Garmin GMI – 20 Marine instrument display
• (1) HP Navigation computer – intel core I 7,16GB RAM, 1TB SATA HD
• (1) Gefen MUX 4x4 EXT – DVIK VM – 444DL
• (1) Garmin GMR 120x radar pedestal
• (1) Furuno FI5001 Wind transducer
• Furuno GPS/compass display Icom ICM 506 VHF w/remote mic
• Hepworth wipers w/Exalto washer/wiper controls 16,000 BTU “Defrost” air handler w/heat
• Carlisle & Finch joystick searchlight control
• Jog steering control
• ABT bow thruster control
• Kobelt wheel position indicator
• Kobelt rudder angle indicator
• MTU digital engine controls
• MTU digital engine monitors
• Raymarine Ray 430 loud hailer
• Icom command mic from Flybridge VHF
• Emergency backup engine controls in cabinet
• Flir M – 232 Thermal Camera Pan tilt
• CCTV – 2 engine room cameras, 2 side deck cameras, 2 aft deck cameras, 1 dog house camera, and 1 flybridge camera. Accessible remotely via WiFi.
o 16 channels TVI – AHD – Analog plus IP DVR for cameras with 3 TB HD
o 2 x PTZ cameras
o 2 x 4MP IP mini dome cameras
o 2 x PTZ 2MP 4” Network Speed Dome, 25x POE Cameras
o Honeywell camera 800 tvl 2.8mm – 12mm
To port is an L-shaped seating area for up to five people with a white granite countertop. Nearby is a chart flat with Lexan chart cover, three full size chart drawers and four smaller drawers.
To starboard is the ship’s office area: a desk, file drawers, cabinet, storage drawers and a nav station aft. This includes an Icom M-602 VHF, Thrane and Thrane Sat phone receiver, Furuno Nav Tx VX-300 receiver, and a Furuno FI-50 data display. The yacht’s printer is also in this area. A swivel deck chair provides easy maneuvering.
The centerline six steps lead to the flybridge.
The Flybridge of WONDER has two distinct levels created partly by the tray ceiling and custom Crescent fiberglass hardtop over the dining and lounging area. This upper level has teak decks, two large teak tables (adjustable), built in L-shaped seating and assorted loose furniture.
For the captain to navigate there is an outside helm with two Stidd chairs and a full array of navigation/communication equipment. For docking there are two wing station controls to port and starboard. There is also a Freeman sliding access door to the pilothouse.
The aft portion of the flybridge is two steps down to the lower level and is a completely separate entertainment area that can be covered with removable sail shades that were custom built for the yacht. This lower level of the flybridge has a four to five-person hot tub to starboard with a Sunbrella cover and an adjacent sun lounge cushion. To port is a large walk behind bar with three stainless steel barstools, a two-level Corian bar top. Behind the bar is a large ProFire stainless gas grill, under mount stainless steel sink with a removable spray faucet, a dedicated propane locker, a U Line icemaker (new 2020), U line drink refrigerator (new 2020) plus five cabinets and two drawers.
FLYBRIDGE HELM EQUIPMENT
• Centerline helm, hinged for access w/cover
• (2) Garmin GMI – 20Marine instrument display
• (2) Garmin 12” 7612 full function displays for plotter/radar
• (1) Control 4 control
• Simrad AP 70 autopilot
• MTU electronic engine controls
• Kobelt wheel position indicator
• Main engine start/stop switches
• MTU digital engine readouts
• Icom M-604 VHF w/remote speakers & mic
• Carlisle Finch joystick spotlight control Kobelt rudder angle indicator
• ABT bow thruster control
• Jog steering joystick
• Stainless steel helm wheel
• ABT Trac zero speed stabilizer controls
• Icom Command mic from Pilothouse VHF
• Wing Station controls:
o Port & starboard
o MTU electronic control
o Bow thruster control
o Kobelt rudder angle indicator
o Jog steering control
o Horn button cover
• (3) Stidd helm chairs & covers (new 2020)
• (2) Port, (2) starboard storage cabinets
• Fiberglass nonskid decking
• Marquipt telescoping 2500-pound davit
• Engine Room intake/exhaust ports w/filtered air screens
• Curved steps from aft deck w/hinged covers & stainless-steel safety rail
• (2) Stereo speakers
• (2) 10 Person “Sea Safe” life rafts with hydrostatic releases
• Stainless steel hoop rails aft on boat deck (additional middle rail installed in 2020)
• Varnished flag staff
• Removable tender chocks for tender
• Removable WaveRunner chocks
• Fully shaded by boat deck overhang
• Teak over fiberglass decking
• (2) Aft spring line/fairlead combinations for towing or tying up at the marina
• Fixed aft seating for 5 – 6 w/removable Sunbrella cushions, storage below & covers
• (4) Teak deck chairs w/matching cushions & covers for additional seating at the varnished teak dining table
• Stainless steel side rails
• Portside cabinets w/shower controls, hot and cold-water wash down, fire hose & storage
• (2) Starboard side cabinets, 60-gallon gas tank (tested/certified 2020) for Jetskis plus additional storage
• Walk behind aft deck bar w/two level granite countertop and varnished teak bar face (4) stainless steel stools w/footrests & covers, under mount stainless steel sink, bar glassware cabinet, Fusion MS-NRX 300 stereo remote, U Line drink refrigerator (new 2020), Whirlpool clear icemaker (new 2020), drawer, cabinet w/(2) sliding liquor cabinets
• Aft facing camera for docking/towing
• (10) Teak tread curved steps to boat deck
• Curved, stainless steel and glass auto/manual door to salon
• Lockable door to crew cabin
• Stereo speakers Hailer speaker
• Overhead hatch for custom swivel aft deck TV mount
• Nonskid fiberglass decking
• Welded stainless steel side grab rails
• Dual custom cleats/fairleads built into bulwarks to keep side decks clear
• (8) Port and (8) starboard stainless-steel deck lights
• (7) Port and (7) starboard freeing ports
• Portside hot and cold wash down spigots
• Frameless 3/8” dark tinted windows w/applied mullions
• (2) Midship hinged doors for side access
• (2) Midship sliding Freeman entry doors, starboard side into entry lobby
• Portside recessed storage area for tiderider ladder in FRP bulwarks with 9 Step Tracey boarding ladder (dual handrails)
• (7) Port and (7) starboard overhead stainless-steel trimmed lights
• Port and starboard overhead cabinets for fishing rod storage, (4) each side
• Recessed clear Lucite wing doors – wind breakers
• Security cameras on both sides of the yacht
• Forward facing bow seating and large sunlounger with speakers (8” Polyplanar)
• Fiberglass nonskid decks
• Welded stainless steel bow rail on bulwarks
• (2) Maxwell 4500 hydraulic windlasses
• (2) Maxwell chain locks for pocket anchors
• (2) 395 Lb. Poole galvanized anchors w/350’ of 5/8” BBB chain each (new chain in 2020)
• Solenoid activated freshwater chain/anchor wash system
• Freeman deck hatch into chain locker
• (2) Stainless steel fairleads Bollard style bow cleats
• Stainless steel bell tower w/windlass plug in controls and (2) down lights
• Dual Gull wing doors access storage areas in huge bosuns locker - extends full beam under sunlounge
• (2) Traulsen stainless steel freezers in bosuns locker
• Chest style freezer in bosuns locker
• DC lighting in bosuns locker
• Large stainless-steel anchor striker plates at hull sides
• Kahlenberg (3) Trumpet air horn
• Port and starboard (5) teak trimmed stairs to aft deck (renewed 2020)
• Teak decking over integrated fiberglass swim platform (renewed 2020).
• (5) Stainless steel hoop rails w/storage receptacles for tender boarding
• (2) Popup tender cleats
• (2) Freeman hatches into rudder room
• (2) Hydraulic Maxwell 2200 warping windlasses w/foot switches
• Hidden stern cleats w/stainless steel fairleads
• (2) Stainless sockets for custom swim ladder
• Port, (2) starboard 100-amp 220-volt 3-phase shore cord inlets
• Overhead lights from boat deck
• Underwater lights, (3) aft, (1) port, (1) starboard (new 2020)
• Flush mount rod holders
• Access to crew quarters through Freeman watertight door
The crew area consists of a Captain’s Cabin and two crew cabins. Newly installed Philip Jeffries wallcoverings, quartzite counter tops and designer indoor/outdoor carpets.
The common area/crew mess consists of a three-person dinette, 20” Samsung LCD TV, 24 storage cabinets and a small galley with a U Line drink fridge, under counter stainless-steel sink, granite countertops, stainless steel Magic Chef microwave and four cabinets. At the forward end is the secondary laundry facility with a Bosch washer and dryer (new 2020).
An Icom VHF, Simrad IS15 data panel and the touchscreen Crescent tank gauge/alarm panel are useful additions. Aft in the crew area are two storage lockers and the weather tight Freeman Pantograph door to access the swim platform. Forward is the only access to the engine room through the Manly Marine hinged door.
On the starboard side of the crew area, the Captain has a walkaround queen size bed with storage below. Behind the padded headboard is an opening stainless-steel port with weather cover, flanked by two reading lights. Aft is a full-size hanging locker and a chest of four drawers. Forward is chest of four drawers also utilized as a nightstand. On the inboard bulkhead is a 30” Samsung TV.
The private head has granite countertops, an under-mount Kohler sink, six cabinets and two drawers in the vanity, two mirrored medicine cabinets, two additional cabinets and a Head Hunter Royal Flush toilet.
The stall shower has a clear glass door, is fully tiled, has a light, exhaust fan and a wall mounted fixture.
The two crew cabins on the port side are nearly identical. Each has athwartship over/under bunks with reading lights, full size cedar lined hanging lockers, stainless steel portholes, and two drawers under the berth. Each room has a 20” Samsung LED TV on movable mounts.
The Heads are custom to this build including private heads and vanities with a common shower between. The heads have granite topped vanities with under mount Kohler sinks and mirrored medicine cabinets above with two vanity cabinets below. The toilets are Head Hunter Royal Flush models.
The shower is tiled, has a light, exhaust fan, large storage shelf and an opening stainless porthole with weather cover.
• MTU 16V2000 TE 90 main engine 2000 HP @2350 RPM (totally rebuilt (W-6) in 2016 @ 5500 hours total time)
• DD655DC gears w/3:03 to 1 reduction
• 4” Diameter Nitronic 50 high strength stainless steel prop shafts Tides Marine dripless shaft seals
• (2) 9.3 sq. foot stainless steel rudders w/5” stock
• CCY Custom backlit fuel site gauges CCY custom fuel transfer manifold
• Main hydraulic system with (2) transmission driven pumps & electronically driven backup pump, for thruster, stabilizer and backup fire/bilge pump, windlass, davit, stern windlass
• ABT Tracstar (Stabilization At Rest) – Zero speed stabilizers (new 2020)
• (2) 21” Delta T automatic Engine Room ventilation systems
• Fiberglass sea chests w/Lexan polycarbonate window surrounded by 1/8” stainless steel plate w/bleed valves
• Kobelt steering system w/ACD/DC dual pump hydraulic system
• Facet 90 GPM fuel coalescer and Flomax 8 220-volt fuel transfer pump
• Powder coated aluminum diamond plate over aluminum framing w/blue carpet overlay
• (6) Rule 3700 GPH bilge pumps Byrd Johnson 5 blade propellers
• (2) Vernay muffler systems, 14” Diameter underwater exhaust w/10” diameter bypass
• Generator water/gas separators
• Oberdorfer ½ HP oil transfer pumps, (1) clean, (1) waste w/meters
o 3800 Gallon per day watermaker, custom built by Flow Marine Systems Ft. Laud. (2018)
o Reverse Osmosis by Headhunter (second unit installed 2020)
• FM-200 fire suppression system 170 lb. agent weight
• Fire pump system: (1) MP1 5HP electric and (1) MP1 5HP hydraulic units with (3) hydrants. Note: CCY custom designated system w/both an AC motor driven pump and a hydraulically driven pump. Flow chart controls make it possible to pump from bilge to overboard, bilge to fire system, overboard to a fire station, bilge to overboard and overboard to fire system simultaneously.
• Microm FA-200-E fire alarm system
• Air Conditioning system custom built by Flow Marine Systems Ft. Lauderdale (2018)
o three phase 208 volt w/(3) 60,000 BTU compressors
o (19) air handlers
o 200 CFM make up air handler provides fresh air (located in salon)
o “Soft starts” for AC compressors
• Household air compressor in Engine Room w/outlets in Engine Room, Foredeck bosuns locker & on Flybridge w/10-gallon tank on Flybridge for air horns
• Hayden Super Vacuum central vacuum system w/(4) outlets
• (2) Head Hunter Mach 5 - 20 GPM house outlet pumps
• Headhunter Tidal Wave HMX Sewage Treatment System (new 2020)
• Bosworth 110V waste pump 20 GPM
• (2) Rule 3700 GPM pumps for grey water system
• (2) Rule 3700 GPM pumps for aft crew sump
• CCY/Nostek custom touchscreen tank & ship’s systems monitoring system
• Elbex CCTV w/pan, tilt & zoom
• Ultra Tech water filtration system
• Manifold for oil change system w/Quick Disconnect fittings incl. sludge tank
• 5 Drawer stainless steel Craftsman tool chest
• Analog pressure gauges for: main hydraulic system, stabilizer hydraulic system, steering hydraulic system, fuel transfer pump pressure, freshwater system pressure, chilled water system pressure, air pressurized fire line pressure
• Marine Air Engine Room aircon system (ER cooling)
• Overhead stainless-steel handrails
• Alpine stereo and (2) JBL Stereo speakers
• Intercom and Phone system
• Diesel, 7000 gallons in (5) tanks, constructed of aluminum
• Gasoline, 60 gallons, constructed of aluminum (tested/refurbished 2020)
• Clean oil reserve, 100 gallons, constructed of aluminum
• Waste oil storage, 100 gallons, constructed of aluminum
• Hydraulic oil, 10 gallons, constructed of aluminum
• Freshwater tank, 1000 gallons, constructed of stainless steel
• Holding tank 350 gallons constructed of FRP & integral (plumbed to Headhunter Waste Treatment System)
• 120/208 Volt AC system - 60 Hz
• (2) 36 KVA ASEA shore power systems – 170V-520V single/three phase capable (new 2018)
• Port 55 KW Northern Lights generator in sound shield, 1853 hours (Sept 2020) since rebuild
• Starboard 55 KW Northern Lights generator in sound shield, 1767 hours (Sept 2020) since rebuild
• Seamless transfer system between generators and shore power
• (2) Port & (2) starboard 100-amp 3 phase Hubbell shore power inlets
• (2) Bow 100-am 3 phase Hubbell shore power inlets (new 2020)
• (6) 12 Volt lifeline (24V) 8 D batteries for generators & house batteries
• (4) 8D engine start batteries (new 2018) battery parallel system
• 12 Volt Group 27 battery for emergency radio
• (2) Magnum inverter/chargers N15 4024 for house batteries
• Start Power 10i charger for emergency radio (new 2019)
• DC Emergency lighting system throughout
• (2) Fuji soft starts for ventilation fans
• Phase 3 20-amp battery charger
• (4) Perko battery shutoff switches Dedicated inverter panel w/(8) breakers
• Engine Room DC panel w/ (24) breaker protected circuits
• Engine Room DC panel w/ digital voltmeter & (3) digital amp meters
• Engine Room AC panel w/ (10) 220-volt breaker protected circuits for sub panels & primary systems Moeller touch screen ship’s system/alarm panel in Engine Room
• (3) Digital Power Management multi digital readouts
• (2) 2020 Yamaha Waverunners
• New ABT zero speed stabilizers installed (2020)
• New A/V system (2020)
• New Navigation electronics (2020)
• New Head Hunter Sewage Treatment plant installed (2020)
• New teak flybridge and swim platform (2020)
• Renewed flybridge windscreen (2020)
• All windows covered with VCool (2020)
• Complete interior refit (2020)
• Completely new galley (2020)
• New pilothouse windows (2020)
• Drydock services and antifouling (2020)
• Second watermaker installed (2020)
• New anchor chain (2020)
• 100-amp receptacles for shore power added to bow (2020)
• Running gear inspected and tuned (shaft, prop and bearings) (2020)
• Rebuilt bow thruster (2020)
• Salon, galley, and master blinds improved to electronic remote control (2020)
• New A SEA frequency converter (2018)
• New AC chiller plant (2018)
• KVH HD7 Sat system (new 2017)
• W-6 overhaul on her main 2000 HP MTU’s (2016)
• Generator top end overhauls (2016)
• New Garmin electronics package (2016)
• Full repaint Roscioli Marine (2013)
• 2013 AB 17’ Tender w/115 HP OB (refurbished 2020)
• New covers for exterior, tender, etc.
Fully cored with two layers of closed cell ¾” Airex foam core material in the bottom and 1” thickness in the hull sides, all vacuum bagged. In all thru-hull areas the core material has been removed and reinforced with solid glass. House sides are core-cell foam cored.
WONDER was custom built in Richmond, Vancouver by a lifelong yachtsman. She boasts wide walkaround side decks afforded by her 25’ 7” beam. She was only the second wider hull to be entirely constructed at Crescent Custom Yachts and not supplied by Westport (23’ 6” wide). Her Jack Sarin hull was tank tested for efficiency and seaworthiness.
Her arrangement is that of a classic RPH motoryacht with a large Country Kitchen forward, a separate VIP in the bow, three en-suite staterooms, a large additional laundry/bonus room in the Owner’s area, and crew for 5-6 in three cabins.
The original interior of WONDER was designed and overseen by Robin Rose and has been extensively updated by the current owners in 2020. The interior detail must be seen to be appreciated. Sapele and Pomelli mahogany in a raised panel design are found throughout the interior. WONDER is sure to impress all who see her.
WONDER has had only two owners; the original owner custom built her new.
The name “WONDER” is reserved.
Owner and crew’s personal items. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
The towed tender, 2x Seabobs and 2x kayaks