Lila Jean is a 2009 Catalina 375, she has been meticulously maintained by her original owner. She is completely outfitted for cruising. Here is just a glimpse:
- Zodiac 9'4" Inflatable
- Forespar removable Davits
- 16000 BTU Air-conditioning
- Fresh water head
- Bottom job Oct 2020
- Beam: 13'
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Max Draft: 4' 8''
- Displacement: 16,500 lb
- Fuel Tank: 1 x 40|gallon
- Fresh Water: 3 x 125|gallon
- Holding: 1 x 31.5|gallon
- Double Berths: 2
- Cabins: 2
- Heads: 1
- Dry Weight: 16,500 lb
- Two cabin 1 head layout
- The Galley is on a slight angle, providing more room in the salon. There is plenty of counter space to work and there is a lot of storage for food and utensils. The top loader is the freezer Frigo boat 35f 12V and has a keel cooler and the Waeco is a front opening 12V refrigerator. The stove is a 2 burner with oven gimbaled propane stove.
- Forward cabin has a centerline berth, partial walk around. Plenty of storage lockers and an en-suite head and shower. Below the bed are three drawers and a cabinet.
- The main cabin is large, on the starboard side is a seating area for 2 persons with a cocktail table in between the seats, this can be converted in a medium size bunk. The port side has a full size bunk that can be converted to a double. Against the bulkhead is a fold out dining table.
- The aft cabin also has a double berth with plenty of room.
- Spacious head with fresh or salt water flush and a separate shower stall.
Working Sail Area : 666.00 sq ft
- 2X 30 amp shore inlets
- 4X 30 amp power cords with adapters
- Battery chargers 1X70 amp and 1X30 amp
- Batteries 5X GR27 Trojan AGM batteries 450 AH and one dedicated start battery all new in the fall of 2017.
- Generator: Built in Honda 2000 in a water cooled sound proof box, fueled by propane. This will run the Air-conditioning and managed other 110V appliances.
- Inverter: 1500W pure sine wave
- 16000 BTU Air-conditioning
- Raymarine ST60 Tri data and Wind
- Raymarine ST60 C80 MFD
- Raymarine 2 KW radar antenna
- Raymarine Smart pilot
- Sirius weather
- Icom M504V
- AIS receiver with dedicated VHF antenna
- Stereo CD player and satellite radio with 4 speakers
- TV with DVD and sound bar
- Powered WIFI antenna and TV antenna
- Electric Windlass Maxwell 1000
- 35 lbs Delta plow anchor with 80' 5/16" G4 chain and 100' of 5/8" rode.
- Danforth with 20' of 1/4" chain and 100' of 5/8" rode.
- Forespar removable Davit system.
- Custom built out board motor lift.
- Honda 5HP OB
- Zodiac 9'4" C285 FR air floor inflatable
- Stern rail mounted Grill
- Stanchion mounted rack for Jerry can fuel storage on deck.
- Deck wash down, salt and fresh water
Yanmar 40 HP model #3JH4E
New cutlass bearing 10/20
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Catalina 375 is bigger in length and volume than any of the same size comparable models from the other leading manufactures. Compare these features to the other brands: larger engine - real teak wood varnished interior - lead keel - large California cockpits - full fiberglass interior liners.
Keel Type: Wing
Ballast: 6200 lb
Max Draft: 4.67 ft
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Whiteaker Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel