Careful thought goes into the placement of every element in the cockpit, especially essentials such as bait tanks; livewells, bait prep centers, and tackle storage. Insulated fish boxes are molded into the sole and equipped with in-line macerators, full-length piano hinges, and doors that seal tightly against rubber gaskets. If owners choose, the boxes can also be equipped with optional icemakers and/or refrigeration plates.
Storage throughout the cockpit is abundant, leaving the area clean and free of obstructions when reeling in a fish. Lures and rigging equipment are neatly organized in custom-built tackle centers.
The outward-opening transom door and top gate operate independently, providing safety for the angler and crew while bringing large fish aboard. Padded bolsters ring the cockpit for extra comfort and security when using a stand-up rig. An aluminum reinforcing plate installed in the deck for mounting a fighting chair goes a long way to helping you haul in the tournament-winning fish.
The cockpit features a mezzanine seat to easily watch the baits out of the way of the action.
- Aluminum reinforcing plate installed for mounting fighting chair
- Bait prep center - sink, rigging board and tackle storage fitted with custom lid, gas spring, full-length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch.
- Bait tank, 48-gallon, molded into transom with large overboard drain and LED lighting
- Courtesy lighting under gunwales and helm deck toe kick
- Mezzanine Seating
- Fish boxes (2), large capacity, insulated, macerator pump-out system
- Gunwale padding, high-density foam, white vinyl covered
- Hatches, lazarette and fish boxes, heavyduty, gasketed, drains, gutters, full-length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch
- Hose and pistol-grip nozzle
- Icebox, starboard, fitted with gasketed lid, gas spring actuator, full-length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch
- Rod-gaff racks, port and starboard
- Rod holders (4)
- Scuppers, self-bailing
- Transom door with top gate, extreme duty, polished stainless steel hardware
- Washdowns, fresh-and saltwater