New to Market;
- Was a tender to a mothership most of her life. Purchased by new owner 2018.
- Complete refit in 2018; New paint, refit cabinetry, resurfaced counter tops, floors, new cushions, new headliner etc
- New 2013 Cummings B series 5.9L inline 6 /4 stroke engines / 760hrs
- 2013 new Phasor 3.8 kw generator
- 2013 New Dometic 12000 Btu Ac unit
Rare opportunity to own this classic Moppie. FARM-A-SEA is turn key and ready to go.
Owner wants offers!!
The last Silver Anniversary Editions of the Bertram 31 Flybridge Cruiser feature an oak wood interior and a contemporary color scheme. Outside is a characteristicly huge cockpit with a teak sole. Black and silver striping along with smoked window shading help highlight this model. Also standard is cockpit coaming padding, special bottom paint, aluminum rails, and a Blaupunkt stereo. But underneath, there's the same original hull design that raced through heavy, wind-whipped, ten-to-twelve-foot seas to win the roughest Miami to Nassau race ever held.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.