1993 Beneteau Oceanis 400 - Enfin $74,900
Engine 49 hp Perkins M50
Custom Full Isinglass Enclosure (new in 2021) and dodger
- Autohelm ST50 Nav Data System with speed, log, depth, wind and navigation functions. Note: total four (4) displays mounted in instrument pod at the wheel.
- Autohelm ST400 wheel drive Autopilot.
- Autohelm Seatalk GPS System.
- Standard VHF/ FM (flush-mounted at nav station)
- Raytheon Raychart 600xx electronic charting system. (at nav station, port side
- Raytheon R20/21XX 4.5k 24" Dome Radar.
- Alpine TDA-7563 AM/FM Cassette
- Alpine 10 CD stacker
- Speakers (2 in main salon)
- VHF located at helm (shares masthead antenna and automatic switch with Nav station VHF
- Viking 4.5kw AC Diesel Generator 493 hours on hour-meter
- Shore power 110 volt AC system
- Three Stage Battery Charger system
- 12 volt DC ship's service
- One engine start 12v battery (NEW December 2022); 2 house 12v batteries
- 100 amp alternator with Balmar 602 smart regulator
- Link 10, Battery monitor
- 24-Function electrical panel (AC/DC)
- Five (5) GFI 100 V outlets below
- Cruisair SMX Series Air Conditioning in 2009
- Navigation lights: running, steaming, anchor
- Reading lights, halogen throughout
- Red/White light at navigator's station
- Cockpit table light
Sails (Refreshed in November 2022 - 0 hours on refresh)
- Roller furling Main in-mast mainsail functional
- 135% Genoa with UV cover
- Isomat swept-back double spreader rig, deck stepped, anodized aluminum mast and boom.
- Profurl Genoa roller-furling with drum recessed below deck level
- Standing rigging 1x19 stainless steel wire
- Internal halyards
- boom vang
- Topping lift
- Mainsheet traveler track with car and cross-haul lines
- All halyards and mainsail control lines lead aft to (2) cabin-top mounted Lewmar 30 CST winches via adjacent (7) Spin Lock stoppers
- Primaries (2) Lewmar 48 CST two speed
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by S&J Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel