Andrew is a member of United Yacht Sales Prestigious “Luxury Yacht Division”, a top producing Yacht Broker, and operates the Gulf Coast Division of United Yacht Sales! Andrew’s yacht listings and sales span the USA, Canada, Europe, and Australia. His background includes 15 years of sales, sales training, sales management, and marketing. Andrew has negotiated in excess of 1000 deals in his career bringing a high level of skill to the transaction. His work history consists of:United Yacht Sales: Yacht Sales, Director of Sales “Undisclosed Yacht Sales”: Yacht Sales, International Yacht Broker “Undisclosed Yacht Sales”: Yacht Sales, International Yacht Broker BMW CPO Sales/Sales Manager: Andrew worked his way up from the ground floor to a Sales Management position operating a 2.5m inventory for one of the oldest and largest BMW Stores in North America.
- What to Look For When Browsing Livable Yachts for Sale
- Top Four Luxury Yacht Features To Add
- UYS Miami Yacht Broker Sells 164’ Superyacht Liquid Sky
- Heritage Yachts & United Yacht Sales
- Is Buying An Intrepid Yacht A Good Investment?
- Practical Tips When Buying A Used Sea Ray Boat
- Why You Need To Hire A Broker When Buying A Yacht
- Yacht And Boat Buying Guide: Tips For First Time Buyers
- Find out how to buy a sleek and sturdy luxury yacht
- Learn how to purchase a high quality Sea Ray boat