Andrew is a member of United Yacht Sales Prestigious “Luxury Yacht Division”, a top producing Yacht Broker, and operates the Gulf Coast Division of United Yacht Sales! Andrew’s yacht listings and sales span the USA, Canada, Europe, and Australia. His background includes 15 years of sales, sales training, sales management, and marketing. Andrew has negotiated in excess of 1000 deals in his career bringing a high level of skill to the transaction. His work history consists of:United Yacht Sales: Yacht Sales, Director of Sales “Undisclosed Yacht Sales”: Yacht Sales, International Yacht Broker “Undisclosed Yacht Sales”: Yacht Sales, International Yacht Broker BMW CPO Sales/Sales Manager: Andrew worked his way up from the ground floor to a Sales Management position operating a 2.5m inventory for one of the oldest and largest BMW Stores in North America.
- Why You Should Care About Your Broker’s Support Team
- United Yacht Sales Opening New Office At Seaborn Marina – New York
- Happy Hour: The Bahamas Yacht Charter Vacation You’ll Never Forget
- Technology Is Changing How You’re Buying A Boat
- What does the perfect Bahamas yacht charter vacation look like?
- United Yacht Sales Announces Strong 1st Quarter Of 2018
- New Tax Law – Buying A Yacht May Also Be A Smart Tax Move
- Hatteras Yachts Launches Design For New Raised Pilothouse 105
- What to Know Before Buying a Yacht for Retirement
- Tips for Planning your Inaugural Yacht Party