As a native Floridian, I have spent a good bit of my life around the water. At the age of ten, with my father’s help, I built my first boat and grew up spending every available moment fishing. Today, I continue to enjoy a diverse and interesting career in the marine industry that has spanned more than 30 years.
Prior to becoming an affiliate of United Yacht Sales, I:
• Opened and operated a sailboat dealership that featured a large ship’s store and service department
• Spent approximately 17 years with one of the most respected yacht brokerages in the country, in Palm Beach
• Founded and operated a yacht brokerage at a prominent yacht yard in Palm Beach Gardens
• Co-founded a yacht brokerage in North Palm Beach
• Became affiliated with one of the largest new boat dealer/brokerages in the country
• Have assisted buyers with their yacht projects whether semi-custom, production or full custom builds
My wide range of experience has helped me meet my goal of helping my clients enjoy a satisfying purchase or sale. As a result, I have enjoyed the many relationships that I have maintained and have benefited by spending hours, days and weeks with some very fascinating people, boating and cruising recreationally, sailing and racing, and fishing in tournaments and for pure recreation.
I believe strongly in providing service to my clients throughout their transactions and enjoy the opportunity to assist them after sale or purchase. I am always available for questions regarding your boating needs and will happily assist as a consultant to ensure an enjoyable and successful repair or refit experience.
I have been involved within the marine industry and in my community I have been an officer and director of the Marine Industries Association of Palm Beach County; have facilitated the water events at West Palm Beach’s spring waterfront Art and Music Festival; have served as the vice-chairman of two county advisory boards and have served as the vice-chairman of a successful non-partisan campaign for a local referendum.
Let me know how I can best assist you.