95' Custom Crusing Sailboat Cruising Sailboat 2007 Yacht for Sale
Custom Crusing Sailboat Details:
- 95 Custom 2007 Crusing Sailboat
- Vessel Length: 95 feet
- Vessel Builder: Custom
- Vessel Model: Crusing Sailboat
- Vessel Year: 2007
- Vessel Name: Naga Pelangi
- Vessel Type: Cruising Sailboat
- Vessel Price: $879,000
- Vessel Location: Malaysia Malaysia
For more information contact:
95 Custom Crusing Sailboat 2007 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Crusing Sailboat
Type: Cruising Sailboat Schooner
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
NAGA PELANGI was built for her current owner by the craftsmen of Duyong Island which is located on the East coast of Peninsular Malaysia. She is built on the lines of a classic Malay junk of the Pinas-type, a “hybrid-junk” built there for centuries. In 5 years of meticulous work, the boat was handcrafted to become the last example of a bygone age. In her construction, traditional techniques were blended with modern materials such as Epoxy, Polysulfide caulking, Dacron ropes and sails etc.
The project was started in 2003 with the selection of the timber. Building commenced in 2004 when her keel was laid up and she was finally finished in 2010. She is built with 1 & 3/4 inch Chengal hard wood planks fastened with silicon bronze screws to the 3 and 4 inch sawn frames (Chengal). All through hull fasteners (bolt nuts) are silicon bronze as well. The deck was done with finest quarter sawn Burmese Teak.
‘NAGA PELANGI is able to accommodate up to nine guests in one master stateroom with double and single berth, 3 double and one single cabin, all with en-suite heads/showers. She also has a crew quarters forward which will allow for three crew to stay onboard.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.