88' Derecktor Long Range Cruiser Long Range 1979 Yacht for Sale
Derecktor Long Range Cruiser Details:
- 88 Derecktor 1979 Long Range Cruiser
- Vessel Length: 88 feet
- Vessel Builder: Derecktor
- Vessel Model: Long Range Cruiser
- Vessel Year: 1979
- Vessel Name: Above All
- Vessel Type: Long Range
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: St. Petersburg FL
For more information contact:
Roger Cole CPYB
88 Derecktor Long Range Cruiser 1979 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Long Range Cruiser
Type: Long Range Motor Yacht
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
A true Classic design with proven trans-Atlantic range and still a capable offshore LRC.
Ex:Titania, Astrid, Atlantic Rover, and Minnow A world class yacht, with American classic design and style, originally constructed to Lloyds 100 A+ Class rating at a time when her build would have likely qualified as Mega yacht.
She is requesting a new owner to continue her fabled and historic voyage. This is a very heavily built high quality yacht designed to deliver her owners and crew in style and comfort to remote destinations. She is needing a refreshing of her proven systems and fresh paint to awaken again as the fine Lady she has always been.
An excellent opportunity for the yachtsman seeking a quality classic yacht with proven capability at a fraction of the cost.
Offer as an outright sale by a respected Children's charity, (AMI Kids) and offered sales tax exempt if registered in Florida.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.