69' Concordia Catamaran Catamaran Sail 2005 Yacht for Sale
Concordia Catamaran Details:
- 69 Concordia 2005 Catamaran
- Vessel Length: 69 feet
- Vessel Builder: Concordia
- Vessel Model: Catamaran
- Vessel Year: 2005
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Catamaran Sail
- Vessel Price: $749,900
- Vessel Location: Thailand Thailand
For more information contact:
69 Concordia Catamaran 2005 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Type: Catamaran Sail Cruising Sailboat
Engine Details: 2 x Yanmar
Engine 1: 2005 - 380 HP - 5580 Hours
Engine 2: 2005 - 380 HP - 6014 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Diesel
This thoroughbred, Bill Dixon-designed luxury catamaran is in near-flawless condition and ready to take you around the world in comfort, style and complete confidence. Her interior joinery and finish are of the highest standard and she is fitted with all of the conveniences of home.
She accommodates 8 guests and 4 crew. Guest cabins are spacious, finished in fine joinery, with plenty of storage and ensuite baths.
A partial list of her features includes a Life Raft, flat screen TV’s throughout, Bose audio, all new state-of-the-art navigation electronics, updated Mastervolt electrics, bow thruster, scuba compressor, Watermaker, two generators, two tenders, Yanmar engines, etc. She was built to the highest standards by Concordia from drawings from the vaunted Prout Catamaran line by Bill Dixon. She is a handsome and spacious vessel and well suited to a large family’s global cruising dreams or in luxury charter service for discerning adventurers.
For more detailed information and to arrange a viewing of this exquisite catamaran, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniel at +1-206-407-6411 or +393470485433.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.