60' Hampton Yacht Building Richardson 60 Motor Yacht 2000 Yacht for Sale
Hampton Yacht Building Richardson 60 Details:
- 60 Hampton Yacht Building 2000 Richardson 60
- Vessel Length: 60 feet
- Vessel Builder: Hampton Yacht Building
- Vessel Model: Richardson 60
- Vessel Year: 2000
- Vessel Name: Grand Mariner
- Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: New Bern NC USA
For more information contact:
John Peterson CPYB
60 Hampton Yacht Building Richardson 60 2000 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Hampton Yacht Building
Model: Richardson 60
Type: Motor Yacht Aft Cockpit
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
The Richardson 60 Motor Yacht was originally built for an American who lived in Miami by Hampton Yacht Company, also known as Shanghai Baodao Pleasure Boat Company, LTD. The boat is a beautifully design and features huge outdoor spaces, voluminous interior, beautiful teak wood work and floors. All cabinets and lockers have louvered doors and the interior fabrics and wood mini-blinds match the woodwork perfectly. The engine package is the preferred MAN Marine diesel engines and the 1000 hours service has been performed. The interior features four staterooms and three heads, pilothouse with galley up, large salon, aft deck and massive flybridge to seat a crowd. GRAND MARINER is a large motor yacht that should not be missed.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.