56' Viking Princess 58 Flybridge Luxury Yacht 1999 Yacht for Sale
Viking Princess 58 Flybridge Details:
- 56 Viking Princess 1999 58 Flybridge
- Vessel Length: 56 feet
- Vessel Builder: Viking Princess
- Vessel Model: 58 Flybridge
- Vessel Year: 1999
- Vessel Name: Tristen
- Vessel Type: Luxury Yacht
- Vessel Price: $249,000
- Vessel Location: Singapore Singapore
For more information contact:
56 Viking Princess 58 Flybridge 1999 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Viking Princess
Model: 58 Flybridge
Type: Luxury Yacht Flybridge Motor Yacht
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Huge price reduction! Elegant, timeless design with large cockpit, comfortable flybridge, spacious accommodations and smooth, dry tracking through the water.
This superb example of the popular Princess 56 has been well maintained by the current owners who purchased her new from the factory. She has a full-time skipper who looks after her constantly. She boasts a spectacular open-plan layout saloon with seating for a dozen or more. On the lower deck two identical twin-berth guest cabins and a superb master suite provide luxurious accommodation for six. The master stateroom has a very nice en-suite bath with separate shower stall. Very well outfitted for cruising and well-maintained mechanical systems. Only 600 engine hours on the 610 hp Volvo diesels. Excellent value for money on a roomy cruiser you can be proud to own.
Transferable berth in the prestigious One Degree 15 Marina, Sentosa.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.