54' East Bay Boat Works Sportfish 1995 Yacht for Sale
East Bay Boat Works Details:
- 54 East Bay Boat Works 1995
- Vessel Length: 54 feet
- Vessel Builder: East Bay Boat Works
- Vessel Model:
- Vessel Year: 1995
- Vessel Name: Game Changer II
- Vessel Type: Sportfish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Pompano Beach FL
For more information contact:
54 East Bay Boat Works 1995 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: East Bay Boat Works
Type: Sportfish Custom
Engine Details: Inboard -
GAME CHANGER II is an excellent example of a well-cared for Custom Carolina. Built by East Bay Boat Works, GAME CHANGER II is powered with MAN 820hp and cruises at 27 knots at 1950 rpm. A tournament cockpit with mezzanine, a 3 stateroom, 2 head layout GAME CHANGER II is ready to travel and fish the tournaments. Interior updates in 2011. Step aboard GAME CHANGER II and you will notice immediately the beautiful teak cockpit, stunning fighting chair with bait tray and rocket launcher and the comfortable mezzanine deck. Through the salon door and to port is the L-shaped couch with ottoman to match. Forward and to port is the spacious galley. Two countertop stools accommodate the galley and across to starboard is the dinette with ample seating. Down the companion way steps you will find 3 staterooms and 2 full heads. The master stateroom is to port with an en suite head. VIP stateroom is forward with a queen berth on the centerline. The third stateroom has over/under bunks. Carpeting was replaced throughout the vessel in 2011. Engine room access from the cockpit through the mezzanine.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.