53' Hatteras 53 Motor Yacht Motor Yacht 1978 Yacht for Sale
Hatteras 53 Motor Yacht Details:
- 53 Hatteras 1978 53 Motor Yacht
- Vessel Length: 53 feet
- Vessel Builder: Hatteras
- Vessel Model: 53 Motor Yacht
- Vessel Year: 1978
- Vessel Name: CarpeDiem
- Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Wickford RI
For more information contact:
53 Hatteras 53 Motor Yacht 1978 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 53 Motor Yacht
Type: Motor Yacht Flybridge
Engine Details: Inboard -
The icon of production motoryachts, the Hatteras 53 is heralded up and down the seacoast for its comfort and style and quality construction. The current owner is part of the marine industry. He has upgraded the electrical, serviced the engines, detailed the engine room, and attended to the cosmetics. He has a new plan and his 53 is available now. Come have a look, you won’t be disappointed. New Electric Baseboard Heat Professionally Installed. The 53 Hatteras is a three stateroom three head layout with. The master is aft with centerline queen berth, private head and plenty of storage. Just forward on port is the guest stateroom with twin berths. Across on starboard is the second head. Moving forward to the galley, you pass by port and starboard engine rooms. The galley is on port and there is a traditional dinette on starboard. The forward stateroom has upper and lower berths on starboard and on port you’ll find the drawer storage and third head. Up on the main deck is the spacious salon and lower helm. This 53 has a solid enclosed and air conditioned aft deck. A stainless ladder leads to the bridge where you’ll find a nicely appointed helm, forward bench seating, pedestal seating at the console and bench seating aft. There is a dingy davit and cradle aft.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.