51' Custom Eric LeRouge Racing Catamaran Catamaran 2005 Yacht for Sale
Custom Eric LeRouge Racing Catamaran Details:
- 51 Custom Eric LeRouge 2005 Racing Catamaran
- Vessel Length: 51 feet
- Vessel Builder: Custom Eric LeRouge
- Vessel Model: Racing Catamaran
- Vessel Year: 2005
- Vessel Name: Leilani
- Vessel Type: Catamaran
- Vessel Price: $695,000
- Vessel Location: Honolulu HI
For more information contact:
Neal Morris CPYB
51 Custom Eric LeRouge Racing Catamaran 2005 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Custom Eric LeRouge
Model: Racing Catamaran
Type: Catamaran Racer-Cruiser
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
This 50’ Eric LeRouge is a truly unique catamaran-in a class of her own. Designed by the famous French Naval Architect, Eric LeRouge-she was outfitted as an owner’s boat-set up for short- handed sailing, finishes in incomparable luxury and comfort. She was launched in 2005, built at a cost of $ 1.8 M and was completely renovated in 2010, at a cost of $ 250K.
She was recently hauled out, upgraded, updated and refitted to make her a state of the art high performance world cruiser. Upgrades included: Dyform rigging, in-boom roller furling system, Harken electric primary winches, new generator and complete 110V system installed parallel to the existing 220V system; upgraded electronics and sound system; newly repainted with Awlgrip LPU paint; new tinted acrylic windows, all interior flooring replaced with Marine Deck 2000 cork decking, extended out to cockpit and transom steps ... and the list goes on.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.