48' Gills Catamaran Californi Vince Bartolone Catamaran Sail 1991 Yacht for Sale
Gills Catamaran Californi Vince Bartolone Details:
- 48 Gills Catamaran Californi 1991 Vince Bartolone
- Vessel Length: 48 feet
- Vessel Builder: Gills Catamaran Californi
- Vessel Model: Vince Bartolone
- Vessel Year: 1991
- Vessel Name: Hawaiian Style
- Vessel Type: Catamaran Sail
- Vessel Price: $295,000
- Vessel Location: Honolulu HI
For more information contact:
Neal Morris CPYB
48 Gills Catamaran Californi Vince Bartolone 1991 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Gills Catamaran Californi
Model: Vince Bartolone
Type: Catamaran Sail Catamaran
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Designed by Vince Bartolone and built by Gill's Catamarans in California in 1991. She is in pristine condition and recently surveyed.
Accommodations: Each hull has queen size beds and ample of storage room; port side galley (propane stove and BBQ; 12 V freezer/refrigerator, 3 large ice boxes) and starboard bathroom. The cabin comfortably seats 6. This yacht is fast and exciting yet comfortable with lots of extra gear. Optional: charter company and prime slip in the Ala Wai Small Boat Harbor.
Recent upgrades: rebuild mast, fiberglass hardtop; new wire rigging, Spectra lines; chain plates, dagger boards, twin 4 stroke Yamaha engines and battery bank. Sails: New full battened Spectra main sail and jib; roller genoa; full spinnaker and launcher; set of storm sails. Power: Solar panels and wind generator (the yacht never has been on the grid. Electronics: Furuno navigation system; Simrad sailing instruments; Robertson Autopilot; Jensen VHF radio; Spectra 12 V water maker. Newer Awl grip paint inside and out.
The vessel has been professionally maintained and serviced. Many recent upgrades have been made which enhance the safety, comfort and value of the vessel. Additionally, the vessel is a rare and unique statement of sophisticated design and high caliber construction. Elegant form, and style of interior appointments and, pleasing to the eye exterior proportions are structurally supported by the “platform” which was custom built with “state of the art” materials. The vessel was found to be in “Bristol Condition” at the time of the last survey completed in 02/2013.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.