45' Hunter Passage 450 Cruising Sailboat 1997 Yacht for Sale
Hunter Passage 450 Details:
- 45 Hunter 1997 Passage 450
- Vessel Length: 45 feet
- Vessel Builder: Hunter
- Vessel Model: Passage 450
- Vessel Year: 1997
- Vessel Name: Toucan Dream
- Vessel Type: Cruising Sailboat
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Hobe Sound FL USA
For more information contact:
45 Hunter Passage 450 1997 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Passage 450
Type: Cruising Sailboat Sloop
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
The Queen of the Hunter Fleet, the Passage 450 is the epitome of comfort and luxury without sacrificing performance. At Hunter they have concentrated on adding real performance and making this yacht easy to sail. The difference lies in the initial design. A modern underbody provides the performance while the innovative deck plan offers safe handling, even when short-handed. The cockpit is wide and deep and just right for those long passages. A tall rig gives you the power in the mainsail, which is much easier to tame than a monster Genoa, and the in-mast furling system adds to ease. A specially designed Whitlock gear steering system gives you the smooth control you desire with just the proper amount of feedback you need while the composite rudder and post are corrosion free and stronger than conventional gear. This vessel also has a wonderful interior layout for cruising or a live aboard. Both private staterooms are very spacious and have a head. The U-shape galley is large in size and offers all amenities. The main salon is enormous and has wraparound windows bringing copious amounts of light in. The saloon could hold a party for ten. The cockpit is a large oval area which has a custom hard top with arch and offers easy sail handling and comfort. “Toucan Dream” is a one owner vessel that has been equipped for extensive cruising and living aboard. Her knowledgeable owners have continually upgraded her and maintained her with an open check book. She is a must to see.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.