45' Buddy Davis 45 Express Express Fish 2002 Yacht for Sale
Buddy Davis 45 Express Details:
- 45 Buddy Davis 2002 45 Express
- Vessel Length: 45 feet
- Vessel Builder: Buddy Davis
- Vessel Model: 45 Express
- Vessel Year: 2002
- Vessel Name: Boys Toy
- Vessel Type: Express Fish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Indian River DE
For more information contact:
45 Buddy Davis 45 Express 2002 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Buddy Davis
Model: 45 Express
Type: Express Fish Express
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!!!
Built as the Davis Factory Demo in 2002, the Boy’s Toy is a true Bluewater fishing machine. Power is provided by a well-maintained pair of Detroit Diesel Series 60 / 14 Liter engines at 825 HP each. She is equipped with every available Davis option including a Pipewelders tuna tower w/ hard top, Rupp outriggers, teak decks, teak coaming, teak covering boards, teak transom, command bridge air conditioning, Eskimo E-600 ice maker, a 600 GPD water maker, cockpit freezer, and an under deck fish box. The 45 Davis provides a dry and extremely soft ride that is simply unequaled in its class. The elevated bridge deck allows exceptional visibility at any speed. She has raised many Blue and White Marlin in the Northeast Canyons. The original owner is moving up to a larger sport fisherman.
Owner just completed an extensive 4,000 Hour Service on the Series 60 Detroit’s at a cost of $30,000. A new teak deck will be installed in the cockpit by mid-August.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.