44' Gulf Star 44 Motor Yacht Aft Cabin 1985 Yacht for Sale
Gulf Star 44 Motor Yacht Details:
- 44 Gulf Star 1985 44 Motor Yacht
- Vessel Length: 44 feet
- Vessel Builder: Gulf Star
- Vessel Model: 44 Motor Yacht
- Vessel Year: 1985
- Vessel Name: SwampThing
- Vessel Type: Aft Cabin
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Stuart FL
For more information contact:
44 Gulf Star 44 Motor Yacht 1985 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Gulf Star
Model: 44 Motor Yacht
Type: Aft Cabin Motor Yacht
Engine Details: Inboard -
Swamp thing is a very comfortable two stateroom Gulf Star 44 Motor Yacht. Well maintained by a hands on owner, her engine room, interior and exterior are all in well above average condition, her engines look new. Great long range cruiser or live aboard with safe, secure walk around side and aft decks. Quality USA construction. ~ Bottom Painted and Hull Waxed 2/14 ~ Forward is the guest stateroom with island double berth, hanging locker, cabinetry and private access to the guest head. The guest head is accessible from the laundry area or guest stateroom. A washer and dryer and pantry are across from the guest head. Three steps up is the galley with large dinette. Aft is the spacious master stateroom with island double, settee and private head. Up four steps from the galley is the enclosed aft deck salon with wet bar and ice maker. Up and forward is the flybridge with helm and lounge seating.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.