43' Wellcraft Portofino Cruiser 1987 Yacht for Sale
Wellcraft Portofino Details:
- 43 Wellcraft 1987 Portofino
- Vessel Length: 43 feet
- Vessel Builder: Wellcraft
- Vessel Model: Portofino
- Vessel Year: 1987
- Vessel Name: Sweet Justice
- Vessel Type: Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: 1000 Islands NY USA
For more information contact:
43 Wellcraft Portofino 1987 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Type: Cruiser Sport Fisherman
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
A good-selling boat during her decade-long production years, the 43 Portofino was one of the largest production express cruisers on the market when she came out in the late 1980s. With her bold Euro-style appearance and spacious accommodations, the Portofino conveyed an aura of comfort and luxury seldom seen in earlier express boats.
The 43 Wellcraft Portofino 1987 was constructed on a low-dead rise hull with a wide 14-foot, 6-inch beam, and prop pockets were used to move the engines as far aft as possible. Originally offered with a single stateroom interior. The head contains a separate stall shower and the sofa converts to a double berth. On deck, the Portofino’s huge bi-level cockpit provides seating for a dozen guests. Engine access is excellent—the hatch in the bridge deck reveals a ladder that leads down between the engines.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.