42' Silverton 42 Convertible Sportfish 2007 Yacht for Sale
Silverton 42 Convertible Details:
- 42 Silverton 2007 42 Convertible
- Vessel Length: 42 feet
- Vessel Builder: Silverton
- Vessel Model: 42 Convertible
- Vessel Year: 2007
- Vessel Name: Non Stop
- Vessel Type: Sportfish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Stuart FL USA
For more information contact:
Christopher Cooke CPYB
42 Silverton 42 Convertible 2007 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 42 Convertible
Type: Sportfish Convertible
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Pilot Owned, Super Clean, Upgraded Engines and Loaded - New Garmin Electronics, Bridge A/C, KVH Trac Vision, and much more.
This is one of the cleanest, lowest priced, 42 Convertibles on the market that is loaded with all the preferred options. Powered with upgraded twin 480hp Upgraded Yanmar 6LY3 480HP inboards, and featuring an upgraded 10KW Kohler Generator with Sound Shield and Bridge Air, she is ready to cruise the islands or do battle at your favorite fishing grounds.
She is owned by a meticulous owner who keeps her with an open checkbook and has a yacht manager on the payroll that maintains her. Very lightly fished and outfitted with all the preferred options, she aims to please.
Hauled out with New Bottom Paint and Hull Wax 5/2016!
She is standing tall and is in exceptional condition. Owner has his eye on his larger boat. Don’t delay. Come see her. She won’t last long
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.