42' Jefferson Trawler 42 Trawler 1987 Yacht for Sale
Jefferson Trawler 42 Details:
- 42 Jefferson 1987 Trawler 42
- Vessel Length: 42 feet
- Vessel Builder: Jefferson
- Vessel Model: Trawler 42
- Vessel Year: 1987
- Vessel Name: Caramanta
- Vessel Type: Trawler
- Vessel Price: $81,500
- Vessel Location: Merritt Island Fl/Bahamas FL US
For more information contact:
Capt. Mark Antokas
42 Jefferson Trawler 42 1987 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Trawler 42
Type: Trawler Aft Deck Motor Yacht
Engine Details: 2 x Cummins 6BTA5.9-M
Engine 1: 1987 - 210 HP - Hours
Engine 2: 1987 - 210 HP - Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Diesel
Beam: 14.25 ft
Draft: 3.5 ft
Cruise Speed: 13 Knots
Max Speed: 17 Knots
Water Capacity: 200 gal
Hold Capacity: 50 gal
Displacement: 30,000 lbs
CARAMANTA is an extremely well-maintained 42' Jefferson aft-cabin trawler offering a 2 stateroom, 2 head layout, with the full beam master stateroom aft, fuel efficient Cummins 210 hp main engines, Eisenglass enclosed sundeck and flybridge and an Achilles RIB tender and Tohatsu 9.9 4 stroke outboard. A Great Loop veteran, and ready to go again with many recent upgrades. Blisters repaired and bottom painted 2016. $12,000 in upgrades in the last year. Turn-Key.
The salon offers a settee with hi/lo teak table to starboard, side deck access door starboard forward, liquor cabinet port aft, lounge chair to port, entertainment/storage cabinetry port forward, teak parquet sole, curtains and opening side windows with screens.
42' Jefferson Audio/Visual Equipment:
- Insignia flat screen TV in the salon
- New Sony DVD player in the salon
- Hometech speakers in the salon
- Sony speakers on the exterior
The galley is down and to starboard.
- Princess 3-burner electric cooktop and oven
- Norcold 12/24 volt refrigerator/freezer
- Magic Chef microwave oven
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Frigidaire refrigerator/freezer on the sundeck
The guest stateroom is forward and offers a v-berth with insert, reading lights, shelves, hanging locker, 4 portlights, overhead hatch, teak parquet sole and an ensuite head. Electric head.
The full beam master stateroom is aft and offers a centerline queen size berth, nightstands, reading lights, 3 transom hatches, side windows, built-in seating in each aft corner, storage cabinets and drawers, hanging lockers, curtains, vanity/desk, teak parquet sole and ensuite head with tub/shower. Electric head.
Engine and Mechanical Details
Jefferson 42 Engine/Mechanical Equipment
Cumins diesels have been recently maintained with new injectors installed, 4 new cutlass bearings 2016
- Twin Cummins 6BTA5.9-M 210 hp main engines (420hp total)
- Twin disc gearboxs
- Morse engine controls
- VDO gauges
- Racor 500FG fuel filters for the main engines
- Racor 500FG fuel polishing system
- Racor R12S fuel filter for the generator
- Fuel manifold
- Fuelsep system
- Bennett trim tabs
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
- Espar diesel fired heating system
- Raritan 12 gallon water heater
- Electric heads
- Sea Fire 1301 Halon engine room fire suppression system
- Fire extinguishers
- Guest searchlight
DECK AND ELECTRICAL
The flybridge offers a bimini, hinged arch, Eisenglass enclosure, Man-O-War helm seat, exterior carpet over non-skid deck, folding table aft, benchseats and storage each side and a full helm forward.
The sundeck offers a hardtop, Eisenglass enclosure, transom door with a stainless steel and teak ladder to the fiberglass swimplatform, side deck access, double teak & glass doors to the salon, wetbar, exterior carpet over non-skid deck, bench/storage seat, 2 lounge chairs, Frigidaire refrigerator/freezer.
42 Jefferson Electrical System
- Westerbeke 8KW generator with 2410 hours in excellent condition, new exhaust system, 2016
- Freedom 2500 watt inverter with control panel (2010)
- Galvanic isolator (2010)
- 50 amp shore cord.
42 Jefferson Deck Equipment
- Lofrans Tigress Anchor windlass with foot controls and remote at bridge
-Three Delta 45lb anchors (2010) One Stainless steel plow.
- 275' 3/8" anchor chain
- Bow pulpit
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel fender racks
- Non-skid decks
- Windscreen cover
- Hot/cold fresh water shower on the swimplatform
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Fiberglass swimplatform
- Achilles 10'2" RIB
- Tohatsu 9.8hp, 4-stroke outboard
- Nautical Structures 600lb davit with newly rebuilt winch.
Helm and Electronics
Garmin XHT 18 mile radar new Nov. 2016
Garmin XS840 Chart Plotter, new Nov. 2016
Raymarine Depth finder, new, Nov. 2016
Data Marine 3030 Depth meter remote on flybridge
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.