42' Cruisers Yachts 4270 Express Express Cruiser 2000 Yacht for Sale
Cruisers Yachts 4270 Express Details:
- 42 Cruisers Yachts 2000 4270 Express
- Vessel Length: 42 feet
- Vessel Builder: Cruisers Yachts
- Vessel Model: 4270 Express
- Vessel Year: 2000
- Vessel Name: The Zoo 3
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: 1000 Islands NY USA
For more information contact:
42 Cruisers Yachts 4270 Express 2000 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Cruisers Yachts
Model: 4270 Express
Type: Express Cruiser Express
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
This Cruisers Yacht is a must see! The Cruisers 4270 is a big, full-bodied express with a luxurious two-stateroom interior and cockpit seating for a small crowd. Heavily built on a fully cored hull with a wide beam and prop pockets, the sleek profile of the 4270 is accented by her long foredeck, reverse radar arch, and a hydraulic extended swim platform.
The expansive interior contains a unique mid-cabin suite with twin single berths (convertible into a queen-size bed) and a private standup head compartment—a notable departure from the cramped mid-cabin layouts found in most express cruisers. The U-shaped galley in this yacht is huge with wood flooring and plenty of counter and storage space.
Topside, the cockpit includes removable wraparound seating, wet bar with refrigerator and icemaker, and a walkthrough windshield for easy foredeck access. Additional features include a large helm console with space for flush-mounted electronics, a gas-assist engine room hatch in the cockpit, and a concealed, remote-controlled anchor windlass.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.