41' Tiara 4100 Open Tower Express 2002 Yacht for Sale
Tiara 4100 Open Tower Details:
- 41 Tiara 2002 4100 Open Tower
- Vessel Length: 41 feet
- Vessel Builder: Tiara
- Vessel Model: 4100 Open Tower
- Vessel Year: 2002
- Vessel Name: No Name
- Vessel Type: Express
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Stuart FL
For more information contact:
41 Tiara 4100 Open Tower 2002 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 4100 Open Tower
Type: Express Sport Fisherman
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Looking for a 4100 Tiara Open with a custom tower and dependable Cummins power - then you must see this one. The Tiara family is well known for their excellent reputation of building high-quality yachts that appeal to both serious fisherman and cruising families. The company has always taken pride in producing yachts built with the extreme care and consistent quality which is found in all of their models. The 4100 Open was a home run as she is a dual purpose model capable of appealing to the upscale family cruiser as well as serious anglers looking for a sturdy fishing platform. She offers a spacious interior layout that has comfortable accommodation and sleeps 5. Her raised bridge deck provides excellent helm visibility and offers plenty of seating. The cockpit is large, well equipped and has a transom door. She is the only 4100 on the market equipped with Cummins QSM11 535 HP engines that were an $80’000.00 upgrade in 2002 and give, economy, good range and excellent performance. She is loaded with upgrades and has been afforded the best of professional care.
Fresh bottom job and Hull sides waxed 01-2017. Just reduced $20,000 to $209,000. She is a must to see and her owner says sell! Bring all offers! She will not last long in today’s market so make arrangements to see this fine Tiara 4100 today.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.