40' Young Brothers 40 Downeast Tuna Downeast 1996 Yacht for Sale
Young Brothers 40 Downeast Tuna Details:
- 40 Young Brothers 1996 40 Downeast Tuna
- Vessel Length: 40 feet
- Vessel Builder: Young Brothers
- Vessel Model: 40 Downeast Tuna
- Vessel Year: 1996
- Vessel Name: Wild Fish
- Vessel Type: Downeast
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Long Island NY USA
For more information contact:
40 Young Brothers 40 Downeast Tuna 1996 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Young Brothers
Model: 40 Downeast Tuna
Type: Downeast Fisherman
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
“WILD FISH” is a nicely rigged and well-maintained Young Brothers 40 Downeast Tuna vessel commercially outfitted for tuna and bottom fishing. Powered with a 600hp CAT 3176, which has been rigorously maintained throughout ownerships. Some of her equipment include; dual bandit reels, 14” pot hauler, fresh electronics, in-deck livewell, cockpit station, Hydro-Slave system, hardwired sat phone, air conditioning, LED lighting throughout and much more. “WILD FISH” is turnkey and ready to fish, from canyon to inshore or offshore wreck fishing or lobster. Repainted in the spring of ’15 with Awlcraft, engine was fully serviced and ready to go for her next owner.
Safety gear will be included in the sale
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.