40' Sea Ray 400 Sundancer Express Cruiser 2000 Yacht for Sale
Sea Ray 400 Sundancer Details:
- 40 Sea Ray 2000 400 Sundancer
- Vessel Length: 40 feet
- Vessel Builder: Sea Ray
- Vessel Model: 400 Sundancer
- Vessel Year: 2000
- Vessel Name: Chillin the Most
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Alexandria Bay NY USA
For more information contact:
40 Sea Ray 400 Sundancer 2000 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Sea Ray
Model: 400 Sundancer
Type: Express Cruiser Sundancer
Engine Details: Inboard -
This 400 Sundancer Sea Ray has been cared for by a knowledgeable owner, who has enjoyed cruising her in the 1000 Islands. Noted for its luxury amenities for a 40' cruiser this 40 Sundancer boasts great living space below deck and a huge cockpit.
The Cherry Interior gives her a nice warm feeling down below. The galley contains a 3-burner stove, microwave, large refrigerator and an abundance of storage and counter space. The salon's curved sofa seats a crowd for a party or dinnertime and sleeps two in comfort overnight when converted to a bed.
The private mid-stateroom is a cozy conversation area that converts easily into an even cozier double berth. Plenty of seating, including an aft cabin that will convert to a sleeper, that also offers a private head separate from the master. The Master has a centerline queen and its own head with a surprisingly large shower. The master stateroom boasts a full size bed, port and starboard vanities, TV/VCR combo and plenty of storage.
The Cockpit is huge with loads of seating and a great helm position. From Bow to Stern the 400 Sundancer Sea Ray offers all you need for a great day on the water or a weekend getaway to your favorite boating spot. The huge cockpit features an abundance of seating, a port side wet bar and convenient passage to the wide swim platform through the transom door. The adjustable captain’s chair faces the wraparound console with a wealth of instrumentation and information at your fingertips, including GPS, VHF radio and depth finder.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.